Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s kind of insensitive to Shannen what she has written about Aimee. Like she has only two sisters so it’s obvious she prefers Aimee and it can be inferred that she feels Shannen hasn’t been as available to her. If she feels that way about Aimee then tell her personally. No need to say it so publicly and then make her other sister likely feel like tit and left out.

Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories.. that was the most self indulgent thing I’ve ever seen. That wasn’t a celebration of Daniel’s life… it was a party for Rachel. So she could be centre stage as usual. And the rapping to Eminem. I have second hand embarrassment for her. Cringe

Reactions: 20
Shannon has 3 young kids, definitely 2 smallies in last 3 years so can't drop everything & run to Rachel's beckon call. Plus she lives further away if I remember rightly? Life goes OK for other people Rachel. What about your mother who moved in & minded the girls? Strange to single out just Aimee.

Reactions: 13
It's only recently she actually tags Shannon's account @deafmomlife when she appears on her stories. She never used to. I always thought it was bad form as she could of directed traffic and followers to Shannon's page so many times to help her grow followers and earn a living from insta. She is very much relatable and could do with the support as a mum of three saving for a house. Rachel couldn't dare share the spotlight. I would find her much more credible and relatable than Rachel. I've met Shannon. She is such a lovely, kind, down to earth girl.

Reactions: 17
Shannon has 3 young kids, definitely 2 smallies in last 3 years so can't drop everything & run to Rachel's beckon call. Plus she lives further away if I remember rightly? Life goes OK for other people Rachel. What about your mother who moved in & minded the girls? Strange to single out just Aimee.
*on not ok!

Right then tatters! What the fook have I missed for the past month, any takers on a quick recap?
Oooooh welllll Rachel threw Daniel a going away party at the weekend…🐸☕

The kids are now trained seals 🦭

All the lads are popping around most days to do jobs. It’s up in the air whether their wives have it out for her at this stage 💀

Alined dresses will be making a comeback

i can’t think of anything else now tbh haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooooh welllll Rachel threw Daniel a going away party at the weekend…🐸☕

The kids are now trained seals 🦭

All the lads are popping around most days to do jobs. It’s up in the air whether their wives have it out for her at this stage 💀

Alined dresses will be making a comeback

i can’t think of anything else now tbh haha
A going away party! Was he in the bleeping spare room all this time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies, my wording was wrong !! The send off he wanted 🙈
Is that not what a funeral and wake is for!!! All this time for a feckin send off, basically another reason to tug at the heart strings for everybody to keep her relevant in her stories. No apology needed, my reply was pure sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aimee the best sister. Eh she got a lot from hanging out of being there for Rachel. Of course it was going to be about Rachel. She lost her husband don't you know. The kids losing their dad is down the list.
Fast forward to next year - ah lads we are going to have a party for the anniversary of Daniel's party rememberance get together. It said in Daniel's bible letter.
I'm waiting for Liverpool to name a stand at Anfield after him or unveil a statue 🙈

Reactions: 4
Getting hair done go on holidays she hardly going on holidays taking kids out of school.There just back.

Reactions: 4
Has she taken them anywhere this summer?
Couple of freebie stays if I recall Fota in Cork and maybe somewhere else for one night she made a big deal of packing for their holidays and they stayed one night I think her brother and family went too

Reactions: 5
Oh lord the reel!
It might be funny if it wasn’t actually true. The poor woman can’t even speak, can she even read the instructions to help her kids with homework. I very much doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.