Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they all in a circle around her and where are her children?
she couldn’t love herself anymore if she tried 🙉🙉

Reactions: 15
I know everyone grieves differently and I am in that phase myself at the moment, I lost my Dad last year, but as someone else said there are no words. This has to be the tackiest thing I have ever seen. The merry widow is what she looks like. A pack of chavs getting pissed, absolute cringe. I felt sorry for at the start but she's so so fake and the kids like performing seals and getting free stuff delivered a few times a week. What is that teaching them for the future? I can't get over that party, I don't know what else to sat!

Reactions: 24
Can someone explain to me how her deceased husband was celebrated?
They all wore Liverpool jerseys as she has reduced his love of Liverpool FC to an actual personality trait and it appears to be the only thing that represents him.

Imagine if she hadn’t met him, didn’t have a decent house & didn’t have the opportunity to financially benefit from his death…. Imagine what her life would be.

Reactions: 10
Was that the new man she's with? The guy who was with Daniel asking her out to play year's ago. The traveling community would have more respect for the dead than these shower of people.

Reactions: 10
Was that the new man she's with? The guy who was with Daniel asking her out to play year's ago. The traveling community would have more respect for the dead than these shower of people.
Has she a new partner?? I only dip in and put of her page but stories a couple of weeks so she was saying she couldn't ever think of being with someone else etc

Reactions: 1
I wish she would get some lessons on how to talk. It’s painful to listen to.

The single solitary memory of Daniel is that he was a Liverpool supporter. Nothing else. Literally nothing else.

Reactions: 16
Has she a new partner?? I only dip in and put of her page but stories a couple of weeks so she was saying she couldn't ever think of being with someone else etc
No she hasn't a new partner.
No I'd say he is exactly who she said he was, the lad that came to her door with Daniel to ask her out to play.

Reactions: 3
I think the whole liverpool jerseys and decorations for everything is becoming tacky! It shouldn't be the only thing that defines who Daniel was.. I'm sure he had many other likes and interests but all she goes on about is Liverpool and the jerseys are out at every occasiona

Reactions: 11
Is she really flogging greenaware.ie? Have they seen how many pairs of shoes and clothes she has in her wardrobe? Have they seen all the plastic tat that was out for the party? They honestly think she’s a good option to represent a green brand? The garden barely has a plant, literally tarmac’d to within an inch of its life. She’s the last person I’d expect to become an ambassador for green aware.

Also, is it normal for me as a total stranger to feel so embarrassed watching her dance to Eminem? Like I’m dying with cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she really flogging greenaware.ie? Have they seen how many pairs of shoes and clothes she has in her wardrobe? Have they seen all the plastic tat that was out for the party? They honestly think she’s a good option to represent a green brand? The garden barely has a plant, literally tarmac’d to within an inch of its life. She’s the last person I’d expect to become an ambassador for green aware.

Also, is it normal for me as a total stranger to feel so embarrassed watching her dance to Eminem? Like I’m dying with cringe.
She was a ba for them ages ago. I was following her at the time and liked a comment on the green aware insta page of someone saying she wasn't a great choice with all the fast fashion and she blocked me. I was actually fuming with myself coz a few people had said they'd been blocked and I just never copped when I liked the comment what she was gonna do.

Reactions: 1
She was a ba for them ages ago. I was following her at the time and liked a comment on the green aware insta page of someone saying she wasn't a great choice with all the fast fashion and she blocked me. I was actually fuming with myself coz a few people had said they'd been blocked and I just never copped when I liked the comment what she was gonna do.
God they’re all the bleeping same, like dictators. Unless you agree with them you’re gone. Not like she can deny she owns an obscene amount of clothes, it’s just a fact. Like if she’s selling makeup whatever but selling environmentally friendly items is such a contraction. They’d make you sick

Reactions: 6
She will show the party & how upset she was etc, at it, just before the new range from her brand is being released, so everybody will see how upset she is, the poor young widow & buy straight away things from the new range
God they’re all the bleeping same, like dictators. Unless you agree with them you’re gone. Not like she can deny she owns an obscene amount of clothes, it’s just a fact. Like if she’s selling makeup whatever but selling environmentally friendly items is such a contraction. They’d make you sick
the company are worse.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.