Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll have a reel up during the week all about it, just before the new launch of Alined dresses to try boost engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she finally been shamed into not flashing her tacky, low class life all over insta?

Reactions: 2
By not posting just makes her more noticeable by her abscence💁 great ploy, all her fans will be messaging her like loons wondering what's wrong, and bombarding her with worried messages etc it's really not like her to not have just "jumped on" to say that she's ok blah blah blah😭😭😭💁

Reactions: 13
By not posting just makes her more noticeable by her abscence💁 great ploy, all her fans will be messaging her like loons wondering what's wrong, and bombarding her with worried messages etc it's really not like her to not have just "jumped on" to say that she's ok blah blah blah😭😭😭💁
And she’ll be like “tanks for all yisser messages lads, I’ve bin findin it really tuff n now I’ve te get d girls te skool so I’ve not bin on” as she rubs her magic genie chain…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There's Rachel now, front and centre of the action. Its all about her.

Reactions: 11
Daniels mother is there dancing away several times in it & all smiles & in a group photo aswell.

That says it all, I think, she must be just likes Rachel’s family

Reactions: 8
Jesus you wouldn’t see it at a gypsy wake. The most tacky disrespectful gross spectacle ever and then put up on social media . The crocodile tears are definitely over

Reactions: 19
Jesus you wouldn’t see it at a gypsy wake. The most tacky disrespectful gross spectacle ever and then put up on social media . The crocodile tears are definitely over
I thought the pity me charade couldn’t get any worse

Reactions: 7
Words fail me...rapping rachel, and what an inappropiate song. Shes actually not well in the head

Sweet suffering jesus if I was Daniel I'd come back and haunt her and tell her to wise the feck up them videos are actually shameful disgusting even

Reactions: 7
I have 2nd hand embarrassment watching her dancing. Making a show of herself. I've never seen such attention seeking posting that on her insta

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me how her deceased husband was celebrated? All of the footage is about her being front and centr, centre of the dance, centre of the pics, centre of the narrative? Id say he never had a look in with her.
she’s so selfish and self absorbed. Did the kids enjoy seeing their Mam act like that-how does that help them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.