Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be someone on here with the inside info on what his family and mates really think of all her carry on. There is no way everyone in her hometown still see this as grieving behaviour.

I know grief is always different and never leaves but like come on, surprised she ain’t up in The graveyard having a session yet

Reactions: 17
I don't agree with throwing a funeral party 2 years on, loads of people lost love ones during Covid and also couldn't give them the send off that they deserved but I'm sure those people would have done something respectful to remember them once lockdowns had lifted and what she is doing is certainly not one bit respectful. Why couldn't she bring the girls to maybe Daniels favourite place or somewhere that they have good memories from to celebrate his birthday? Those poor kids will wonder why they never had a big party last year for his birthday but they're having one this year and what's going to happen next year? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She would have to put her hand in her pocket and actually pay for something if she had to take the girls away..
As big as her house is she still needs 2 marquees 🙄

Reactions: 8
What's with all the Liverpool shite? It looks like a 10 year old's birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No sign of the big fat gypsy party?!
I am glad that she didn’t put anything up tbh. You wouldn’t put something on SM during day of an actual funeral so they maybe be keeping it private. It would be beggars belief if she did to be honest and I hope she still doesn’t. If it’s what she’s making it out to be, and that is celebrating Daniel’s life and giving him the send off he never got, it shouldn’t be on SM

That said , not sure why she put up all the pre party prep 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is awful weird like very very strange and might I say tacky whatever about perhaps meeting up with Daniels family and going for a nice meal or something to mark his anniversary and birthday but an entire party with decorations and a marquee I know everyone grieves differently but if you look at wee burkes journey she lost her husband after he went for a run and dropped dead in their house she is the complete opposite to this one she’s returned to work as a nurse she has 5 year old twins who are always with her she and she’s always very positive but at the same time she’ll add in little snippets about her husband but in a respectful way to his memory
Rachel’s party reminds me of travellers having parties at grave sides she just needs to stop
Seriously? You must watch a different feed for her than I do. She never stops gurning and whinging. Every other word is grief. She will never move on I her life. She drags her kids down with her too. She's one I really can't abide.

Reactions: 9
I am glad that she didn’t put anything up tbh. You wouldn’t put something on SM during day of an actual funeral so they maybe be keeping it private. It would be beggars belief if she did to be honest and I hope she still doesn’t. If it’s what she’s making it out to be, and that is celebrating Daniel’s life and giving him the send off he never got, it shouldn’t be on SM

That said , not sure why she put up all the pre party prep 😑
Honestly she doesn't know the meaning of the word private! Maybe after what she's been reading on here she's not putting it up to be ridiculed! I would say she might be a bit mortified by what she's done with this party but I also don't think she feels that emotion either! Everything is fair game with her.

Reactions: 7
Just when you think she's sunk low💁 she then sinks lower with this birthday/funeral/send off party😳like most or all of us on here it's incomprehensible to us, but then we're not addicted to the fame of the gram and the adulation shes received since the poor lad passed away. She's more nuts than a squirrels tit🙄

Reactions: 11
She will show the party & how upset she was etc, at it, just before the new range from her brand is being released, so everybody will see how upset she is, the poor young widow & buy straight away things from the new range

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Daniel was a big Liverpool fan but it’s weird how she has reduced him to just a Liverpool fan. Everything to do with Daniel she has the Liverpool jerseys on her and the girls or some Liverpool thing attached. I’m sure there was much more to Daniel then just being a Liverpool fan.

Reactions: 23
Defo magazine deal or hopefully his family n friends told her to duck off posting their private moments.

Reactions: 3
Defo magazine deal or hopefully his family n friends told her to duck off posting their private moments.
Yes, definitely a magazine deal or something, as not even Aimee or the mother, posted a clip of anything.
I taught it strange that Aimee seemed to be up early & out with the kids, didn’t look like she had a hangover.

The party must’ve went on that late

Reactions: 1
Yes, definitely a magazine deal or something, as not even Aimee or the mother, posted a clip of anything.
I taught it strange that Aimee seemed to be up early & out with the kids, didn’t look like she had a hangover.

Must’ve been a day event. How long we give her to post they had an amazing day but going to keep it private 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amy has pictures up from the night!

If she realy did get a magazine deal for the night it just proves it was another money spinner for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.