Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Leah has such a young face she is still a child her mother needs to stop sexualising her. Let her grow up in her time.

Reactions: 9

Evan

VIP Member
What the fook is this all about?
🤦‍♂️
I've no idea what it's about, can't bear to watch her ATM, but her subtitles NEVER match what she's saying, EVER! I think she's gotten commoner than when she started off, I know Dublin people who have lived in Dublin their whole lives and sound less Dublin than she does 🤣🤣🤣she puts it on, she's living there too long to have such a thick Dublin accent 💁

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She'll never win an Oscar that's for sure. She didn't even fight her way out of it. Rachel getting thrown in was staged but I don't think the others were. She is trying to look like the "hip-mammy" - NOT HAPPENING HEN!!!!

The Amish community called, they wanted them back
It was absolutely staged - notice how she was gently dropped in & the others weren’t?

Philgate

What was that absolute rot making that kid say stuff about Daniel? That child was 4, 5 tops. He sadly is dead about 2 1/2 years leaving that child anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2. 1/2 years old when she last met him and in reality given he was so sick for so long, she prob didn’t see him for another 6-8 months before that, esp in COVID times with no visiting allowed.
That child is maybe a niece or a friends kid- why would she remember a man when she was that young who wasn’t that close to her?
She needs to accept that Daniel was the centre of her world, his parents and their kids. But not everyone else’s.
It’s the same reason I don’t get why she continues to post pics and videos of him. Put it in the family what’s app group.
We celebrated a milestone b/day for my dad recently. We all loved the pics, etc but that’s because we all know and love him. I mentioned in passing to my friends about what we did for his b/day. They said
‘Oh yeah, how was that?’. I said ‘lovely’ and that was it.
No one cares . And while their story is more tragic, 99.9 percent of her followers didn’t know him. Didn’t know her. It’s weird that they care about him. But 2 1/2 years on, only close family care.
Why does she insist on trying to make out he was the most important man in the world- that everyone who ever existed loved him.
I’m sure he was a nice man and a good man. But she makes out like he’s as important as the second coming of Christ!!

SassyStarlet

I’m sorry but this narrative of her young daughter having to mind her Mammy rots me.
Of course there is nothing wrong with looking out for each other, but if she is reinforcing the idea that she needs to be minded, it’s an unfair burden.
Already I would imagine the eldest feels as though she has to mind the youngest. But this constant wailing into the phone and the first this Withour Daniel and the first that without Daniel is obv seeping through.
She needs to pull her big girl pants on and show some strength to those girls.
In fact I think she needs to do something on her own with them- and not always have tagalongs.
She is raising 3 young girls, and she needs to send the message that their Mammy, who is also a girl, can do anything that she wants to.

I had a friend growing up whose Mam suffered social and other anxiety. The amount of events and things she missed cos she felt she couldn’t leave her Mam- it’s an unfair burden to place on kids
This has actually always rankled with me. I have worked with children in this position of caring for a parent and the psychological impact lasts well into adulthood, not to mention the opportunities missed out on including college in some instances. What rankles me most about her is she is quite a capable lady but portrays this helpless school girl type image to generate sympathy. But the constant posting online about her 11 year old minding her mammy will seep through to the girl eventually and then Rachel becomes a burden to her young daughter 🙄

Boogaloo Shrimp

I’d say she sold none they are all her ‘office’ which is why we don’t see here in there anymore it completely bombed
I agree there! I reckon she went all in and lost more than she gained. If it was successful then surely you would be advertising it whenever you can. If my business was a success then I certainly would.

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
It's beyond bizarre she doesn't wear her own line.

Be like Aimee Connolly having her make up and wearing Mac 😂😳😳

Has anyone dared to ask her this

Her eye lashes are ridiculous

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
This is awful weird like very very strange and might I say tacky whatever about perhaps meeting up with Daniels family and going for a nice meal or something to mark his anniversary and birthday but an entire party with decorations and a marquee I know everyone grieves differently but if you look at wee burkes journey she lost her husband after he went for a run and dropped dead in their house she is the complete opposite to this one she’s returned to work as a nurse she has 5 year old twins who are always with her she and she’s always very positive but at the same time she’ll add in little snippets about her husband but in a respectful way to his memory
Rachel’s party reminds me of travellers having parties at grave sides she just needs to stop
Seriously? You must watch a different feed for her than I do. She never stops gurning and whinging. Every other word is grief. She will never move on I her life. She drags her kids down with her too. She's one I really can't abide.

Loladoll

What with throwing them all in the pool... sad ca
I’d be fucking fuming if I got all nicely dressed for a bbq and her knackery mates threw me in the pool
Bunch of muppets throwing one another in.. don't get me stared on the creepy brother he just gives me the ick....

Woah i’m suprised with leah’s room
Isn’t she only nearly 12?
I think it’s a such a grown up room not suited for her age range
When i was 12 i still had a bright pink room..
and i’m still a young age.

The Menace

With all the Liverpool stuff she has, is she having a title winning party because they won the league back in 2020 and no one could celebrate.
She is classless, shameful, lacking in morals, narcissistic..I could go on. Be a mother to those 3 lovely girls that lost their father instead of using them for the gram and thinking of yourself. She never mentioned once what Daniel said about the girls in those letters because it doesn't suit her agenda.

iamoveritalready

Didn’t she previously do a party at his grave where all her family and their kids came. Is that another one of these she’s on about. I didn’t listen to her stories this time around she’s too annoying when she waffles on.
In my mind why would she call this a party, fair enough you want to remember a lost one but I find calling it a party a bit sick

boozysuzy

VIP Member
How could she have been so sure that her Instagram Page was going to take off and allow her to be financially secure. If she was so worried like she she said she was would she not have went about securing an actual job.

I think the child is John’s, she is only about 3, so she was only about 6 months when he passed & she remembers Dan, hold her & call her his little pudding.
YES, WE BELIEVE YOU RACHEL !!!!
And that fucking Bosco voice she puts on when she’s talking to any of the kids.. ‘isn’t that right boys and girls’ 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 out again ... Friend doing her jobs for the super busy entrapenaur ... was it baldy hoping for a sleepover ???

• Haha