Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Which means no mortgage good point actually forgot about all that... shes no more grieving now than shep the dog. Plays up to insta well able to play the victim when suits and companies are so desperate at the minute for work there falling for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm sure Johnny is a fantastic worker shur god love him working for free for her trying to earn a few Bob to keep roof over his head while she lords it around getting a freebie after freebie for hugging a chain. Of ur arse now gorry an work for what u want god forbid 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
I’ll never contribute to another go fund me account ever again. After what she spends and the other cancer wan buying unnecessary diamonds and a car, I feel scammed. It’s a shame cause I, sure there’s genuine cases but I’m done with them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Teenytot

VIP Member
My friend was interviewed last year on LLS and the researcher rang her every day for a week and she was given all the questions Ryan was going to ask so she would have the answers ready. Is say she was well versed by AR.
She’s being rehearsing all year for tonight. That’s one of her goals ticked off the list🙄

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Is she really going to talk about Daniel before and after every swipe up and sponsored collab/freebie? Keep his memory alive of course but you have to hold that for your private life mostly. Unfortunately that’s not possible because she relies on using him to push engagement for collabs, god forbid she were to lose the oral spotlight gig.
Exactly this. I’m not being harsh, I have no doubt he was a lovely man and good father. But I am not interested in his life or keeping his memory alive as I don’t and never knew him. It was sad when he died. But that’s all it is - a sad story about someone young who died. All this nonsense with strangers wearing jerseys to remember a man they never knew. If someone did something historically significant or politically revolutionary, they deserve to be remembered and celebrated by many.
But sadly Daniel and his passing are just of interest to her family and friends. I say this in no way to denigrate him or his memory but why does she expect followers to take an interest in all aspects of his life. And if I were his Mam or sister, I would find loads of strangers dressing up and referencing him distasteful, unsettling and upsetting. She really needs to take a good look at herself and how she intends to carry and conduct herself over the next few years. These are important developmental years in a young child’s life and she may well find the sell out to the highest bidder proved to be too high a price to pay for their privacy, peace of mind and security.
I look at Megan and Kate and wonder why they would give up their privacy. I think they’re mad and being a private citizen is a treasure. I think the govt ought to legislate against children’s privacy being invaded and monetised until they can consent in an informed way at 18 or 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My god Rachel we don’t need to see your little girl watering the flowers on her deceased father’s grave. Like what part of Rachel thinks oh look at this now I must upload it to 200k + strangers. It’s a very sad moment that her mammy should have the decency to keep private. Rachel is so clueless all she thinks about is herself and how things will look

Delboy

Chatty Member
Anytime the chain is out you can guarantee the tears won’t be long in following.... a haul then 2 hours later 🙄
She should have got a stage fitted into the garage for her performances, she's one patatic narcissistic girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TinaGP

VIP Member
I think she is obsessed with herself. If she had any sense she would make the decision to keep the rest of her grief private from now on. Will it be five years down the road and she will still be sharing old videos of herself and Daniel with a star is born soundtrack playing over? She needs to put an end to it now. Nobody needs to see it, but of course there is an element of validation and attention she receives from portraying herself as this vulnerable and broken super mom and I believe she is addicted to the attention she gets. She can’t do a Q&A without sharing posts telling her how wonderful she is, why do we need to see those? She wants us to know that other people think she is amazing. She shared a message from someone who said Rachel deserves a bravery award for all she has been through. The fact Rachel shared that shows how self absorbed she is. Yes her situation is tragic but there are people out there going through far, far worse without any money or help or support, or being told how amazing and beautiful they are 1000 times a day. I feel for her loss but enough is enough now. She has not thought about anyone else but herself since Daniel died. “Youse can see how how much I’m strugglin” “my eyes look so sad” “I’m painting a smile on my face”..
I don’t want to know any more about it. She needs to get herself some counselling and stop crying down the phone to hundreds of thousands of strangers
Couldn’t have said it better 🙌🏻 You’re absolutely right! 👌🏻
A bravery award! Honestly! Jesus! I have a feeling the more she goes on and on and then haul after haul and grinning with delight,bragging about her office,etc that it will backfire on her and people will get pure sick of her and her “Edih” and see through her in her limihed addihion mount joy jail suit!
Who on earth goes to see their loved ones grave, whips out their phone, puts a filter on and videos themselves crying and then uploads it for everyone to look at? Most people wouldn’t dream of doing anything like that!

There was a post in galz who snap earlier and one girl commented that it does not sit well with her how Rachel monetised her husbands death, well!!!!!! The girl was flogged, totally attacked for her opinion, told she was a vile human being for making such a comment, called a troll, told to #Bekind, and seconds later the mods deleted the post. What's that group all about now, they only want arse lickers in it.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I would have concerns about those children and what they are seeing, hearing and experiencing.
That child wasn't coming down to check on her mother she was presenting herself because she herself needed reassurance. Its all well and good sending the kids to grief counselling but when they're living in this cycle of constant reminders that would be very challenging. It must be confusing too, one minute mammy is very upset and the next she is fine. That's how grief works of course and there is no right or wrong way to grieve but something is very very off here.
I make this comment as someone who hasn't been very critical of this woman. I don't care about Belfast or the ads etc etc and I know there is a long list of other situations.
But I'm concerned now about those youngsters.

Sarahh123

She needs an office because she’s building her empire. She is in the business of grief and grief pulls in the big money. You have to ask yourself one question? If your having a bad day and your feeling a cry come on the last thing you’d do is grab your phone and start going on stories. But Rachel is a clever girl. She knows when she’s having a moment its better to go on Instagram mention Daniel’s name and if will trigger a sob and cry. So it’s simple. Grab the phone. Talk. Cry. Swipe up. Repeat. She will have a PA in no time in that office, sure yiz know she’s no good at the technology next she’ll be no good at the a counting then it’s no good at the bizness. It will never end. Never. And someone needs to wonder how does this fit with Tusla? Surely no child should have a phone in their face every day. Her children will ask in years to come, why were we on show for the world to see? Was it for the freebies? Or was it for the discount code? Or was it Andrea that said it would boost engagement numbers? If those wee girls are going to counseling it should be private. End of. No one should know the day/time/duration/frequency of their visits and what was said, only the professionals. Oh wait and Instagram that’s right. Crazy. If you look across the pond at Hollywood, a lot of those child stars that got fame at a young age they ended up with major problems later in life. I hope the inst hun life will be worth it. For Rachel it will because it’s been her ambition since she bought her first house to be social media famous. She’s got her wish. But I just hope it doesn’t come at the expense of her children’s happiness later in life.

Definitely is, just a group of little sheep, half of them only jumping on to tear a person to shreds for an opinion. Rachel’s sister used to comment on all the posts about the amazing rach 😂😂
Definitely is, just a group of little sheep, half of them only jumping on to tear a person to shreds for an opinion. Rachel’s sister used to comment on all the posts about the amazing rach 😂😂
One girl said "you must live a very sad life to be worried about influencers". In a group to discuss influencers, what a lame comment. I can't cope with that group😂

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
My friend was interviewed last year on LLS and the researcher rang her every day for a week and she was given all the questions Ryan was going to ask so she would have the answers ready. Is say she was well versed by AR.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Notice the whole garage is going to be about her, just like the whole top of the house is hers. A truly self loving self entitled greedy woman.. ‘I will be wanting your help with ideas’ no you want freebies just come out and say it ! She just said how she was having it designed so why would you need help deciding ? RTE is done Grabby greedy Gorry back at the whinge, the haul and the beg

What is wrong with these people commenting ‘stunner’ beautiful etc. is Instagram full of needy 🐑. Did anyone hear her yesterday when she had to food shop ‘I suffer with anxiety ‘ yeah right ! Went on a tv show, poses every day fishing for compliments and not a bother on her begging . Funny enough Hinch says the same .

Showing the poor mans grave , is nothing private with that one . Terrible 😞, can’t even visit his grave with his upset daughter without pulling the phone out. The child needs comforting from her mother!. Little girls grief is private why share it ?? Oh I know it gets you more sympathy and attention. So selfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
She strikes me as a mean girl, the one who was always skitting and sneering others misfortune. She loves recording and laughing at others bad luck. Daniel with the dandelion, the water being thrown into child’s face and now the Child tripping. Jesus, these people who record their kids falling and getting upset instead of helping boil my blood.
Leave the little girl alone- no way was she laughing after that. I know kids, she went flat on her face- id be v surprised if she wasn’t crying and upset at least for a couple of minutes. Horrible trait in anyone.
She’d be the very one on a night out recording everyone at their worst moments and then put them on SM the next day- v sneaky and unlikeable trait

TinaGP

VIP Member
I just can’t believe how she doesn’t look at herself in that big mirror of hers and sees how ridiculous she is and how greedy and selfish she comes across.
Me me me me me me..... I.....I’m..... I..... I’m!
It’s up to her what she wants to do with her garage,however,she said that Daniel wanted it as a games room for himself. If it was me,I wouldn’t have the heart to keep all of it for myself. I would have made a play/chill out cool place for the children that they’d love.

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Has she proof of those messages she got as other inata huns share the messages they get funny how she gets all.thsoe but not the kind ones
She said she deleted them on one of her goss stories.

I'd say she did get some hurtful messages everyone with a public profile does and Im sure it hurts. I don't think personal attacks directly messaged to someone is ok but it's the lies she is spouting she never went off Insta for weeks even after he died.
Also half of what these instahun call trolling is actually just people calling them out for their actions (Belfast Gate being one)

Missycoco

VIP Member
Having a little cry to myself by the grave, no you are pointing the bloody phone on yourself so the grief seeking sheep can watch you. How long is she going to carry on with this , what is wrong with those sheep who encourage her? Your final resting place is private. Is there noting this one won’t stoop to to make money from .

• Heart

Justme00

She’s being rehearsing all year for tonight. That’s one of her goals ticked off the list🙄
Daniel must have had that in the letter too. In the To Do section 🥴
• Get quartz for fireplace
• Get handles for ensuite presses
• Get garage converted
• Get on the Late Late show

When I hear about this letter I genuinely picture it as printer paper from the 90’s, remember the massive stack and all the pages were stuck together! You tore each page apart and they all had the little holes down the sides 😂😂
I think about Rachel's letter to Ross on Friends.... 8 pages FRONT AND BACK 🤣

Musta been in the letter was it?
Omg I'm slow today 🥴🥴🥴 got there before me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Glitzychick

Anyone else feel like writing in the pregnancy craving box ‘I craved attention and freebies, oh no wait that was you’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart