Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
Dear: every clothes company in the world.
Rachel Gorry has enough clothes. Please stop sending them to her.
Love: your PAYING customers

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TinaGP

VIP Member
When she said she wears that chain everyday! I don’t recall seeing that chain on during those clothes hauls,I like so many only saw it in the lead up to the selling and after the selling and when she wants something!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Locked previous thread as it was descending into petty arguments and derailing.
New start with this thread please. Report any further derailing posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I won’t pretend that I know what it’s like to lose someone tragically, I’m in the lucky position that I’ve only lost grandparents which is the usual order of things. But I do feel bad for the wife/gf of that latest go fund me. She has lost her husband to be a couple of days before their wedding, they have 3 kids. It appears to be in the way you sell yourself. She has no one swooping in to pay her bills and adore her and tell her she’s wonderful. She has no village waiting to build her a house.
her go fund me only seems to be at €5,000 which will just about cover the funeral costs although maybe they’re not as high in covid times with reduced nos.
It’s seems to be how much you’re prepared to sell of yourself. If Rachel came on and spoke in a dignified manner but without details about her husband, it wouldn’t have attracted the rubber neckers who only love a tragedy. But once she started giving details of what he said while on his deathbed under the influence of a powerful drug, she sold her soul to the highest bidder. I know if I were his mother I couldn’t forgive her for selling out his most private and vulnerable moments.. I wonder if he will.
But I mustn’t forget- she had about a week or two earlier signed up with Andrea Roche so she had to earn her keep once that happened.
It’s all v sordid and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Delboy

Chatty Member
Think she's sending herself messages again for content. The "your" thing is really starting to annoy me. My 6 year old has a better understanding of the English language than she does.
View attachment 552310
Rachels content over and over = I'm struggling at the minute, thanks for yizer messages➡ Has a little whinge➡ Here's me haul for super stretchy jeans and coats that you can wear open or closed➡Stolen Mrs Hinch content➡ On the beg for something or other➡ Telling all her sheep they have her in stiches.
She's the most devious, sneaky, manipulating woman I've ever came across on insta😡

• Heart

Justme00

Haul later now that the crying stories are up? 🙄 this is getting tiresome. Have your bad day and stay off insta. We all have our own problems big and small and to be honest I can't invest in anyone else's issues at the moment. I've enough on my plate.

Busybody2021

So what would your opinion be of her , we have built an opinion based on what she shows on insta are we right or wrong in our opinion
Ok so I will try and keep it short, I can definitely see why you all have the opinions that you do,. I agree things with the girls should be private, I agree that there is a pattern with the crying and the ads and hauls. I'm not Rachels friend but I would know her a little. She is not the worst person in the world but she is not the nicest person in the world either, a little stuck up but never did anything to make me think she is awful if you know what I mean, she passes my house to visit Dan's grave I genuinely think she is heartbroken but I do think the bit of Instagram fame has gone to all of their heads in her family

Reactions: 20

TinaGP

VIP Member
Yes I agree! This “Daniel would be so proud” and saying she’d love Daniel to be here so that she could tell him all about it🙄
I’m afraid the only reason you’re getting all of the gifts and magazine shoots,The Late Late,etc is because you’re still using his death for fame.
Does she think that she would have been “Instagram famous!” if he didn’t pass away?! 🤨

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
Let’s hope more businesses now call the huns out who beg for freebies after Fountain Lane has. The greed needs exposing . Hopefully when shops open the huns might suffer a big cash and freebie crash , and what will they all do then?? Oh I know they will all be begging for staycations etc
I reckon she will get the freebies ( the outside done, the tap, etc) and the staycations! I can just see it ! She already got her wish to be on The late Late and I have no doubt she will get everything else she’s after too.
You’d swear she was the only one in Ireland who has children and lost a husband. It’s quite sickening. There are so many other mothers out there who have to get up everyday, put a brave face on, go out to work to keep a roof over their heads! Nobody hears about these mothers.They do not have a go fund me and gifts thrown at them and everything done for them

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The hair is awful. She needs a shoulder length cut in a lighter brown with some layers. The long stringy mop like the little girl from the ring does nothing for her

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
What is she struggling with? She chops her cushions and hoovers her mats a thousand times a day. I’m sure they’d all survive if the missed one or two chopping sessions.
She’s at home all day with her kids- has up to 6 hours a day when they’re not at home when she massacres the English language, does make up; tries on Tat and shows the results of her chopping sessions.
What is so difficult about that? She has 2 whole extra adults to help and no financial worries ( as evidenced by the abundant spending ). What’s not to manage?
Also some people think feeding and clothing a child is enough. It’s not. You need to safe guard them emotionally, protect them in their weak spot. And their weak spot is their dads untimely death, and she had pimped this out to the highest bidder.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
She couldn’t tell us quickly enough about the blue tick.. she does care. Why did she push the campaign to get on the late late if she didn’t care about getting nos up- that gave her the biggest jump( even if it did out her real face).
It needs to stop- it’s like when Harry started talking about mental health, he was applauded for being honest, great. 2 years down the line, even the Yanks are sick of listening to him. Everything wears thin. We all have those friends who cried on our shoulder about a break up or a death- but there does come a time that you have to pick yourself up, learn to cope and get on with it.
I’m not saying she’s not entitled to cry or be upset/ of course she is. But she’s cried into the phone for about 18 months now, or more. She’ll turn people off.
Why doesn’t she go to counselling and vent her emotions there? She claims not to want to always be on crying- then why does she?
then the obligatory posting of the messages telling her she’s an inspiration.
I know where I look for for inspiration, and it’s defo not Rachel Gorry. The girl can’t spell, speak basic English. She’s done no more than thousands of widows across the country only she’s done it from a comfortable house, with work and contents gifted, with nice free hair, with nice free nails to mop up her tears; and free make up and facials, and free clothes. Nope- she doesn’t inspire me.

So what’s the post whinge gonna be a haul for?
Also, the chain doesn’t go on photoshoots( doesn’t go on days out shopping, or days collecting freebies in hair salons or beauticians.
It’s only on at night for the whinge. I don’t mean to disrespect him, but it’s dreadfully tacky and something I could only imagine travellers wearing. But if she loves it so much, why not wear around the place?

Reactions: 19