Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same,liked her for about a day until I realised being pregnant is her entire personality.
'come for a shite with me being 23 weeks pregnant with my fourth child' jesus it aint even relevant most of the time

Reactions: 2
That poor lad no wonder he’s struggling with his speech she’s got no time for him and he’s constantly got an iPad in his face even in the pram!

Reactions: 3
That poor lad no wonder he’s struggling with his speech she’s got no time for him and he’s constantly got an iPad in his face even in the pram!
I think a lot of ‘Covid’ babies are having speech issues due to masks being worn and things so they haven’t picked it up from others lip reading, i’m sure he was born around then? Apparently it’s quite common. Bless him

I think a lot of ‘Covid’ babies are having speech issues due to masks being worn and things so they haven’t picked it up from others lip reading, i’m sure he was born around then? Apparently it’s quite common. Bless him
Meh I don’t doubt covid has had an impact on some kids but the fact she’s had all these kids so close together as band aid babies and then she can’t give them any attention individually properly as she’s so thinly stretched I don’t think that has helped. And the iPad is constantly in his face! We won’t see it now she’s realised she’s being spoke about on here 😂 while you’re here rach please stop saying ummmm a thousand times a minute.

Reactions: 2
Meh I don’t doubt covid has had an impact on some kids but the fact she’s had all these kids so close together as band aid babies and then she can’t give them any attention individually properly as she’s so thinly stretched I don’t think that has helped. And the iPad is constantly in his face! We won’t see it now she’s realised she’s being spoke about on here 😂 while you’re here rach please stop saying ummmm a thousand times a minute.
Will she have 3 under 2 or 3 under 3? God I have a 18 month old and I can’t imagine having another yet😂

my personal opinion is that its the slightly older children who covid has had an impact on most ,developmentally .So my eldest was 5 when we went into lock down and I think she has struggled way more than my two lockdown babies who were born in may 2020 and then my youngest 15 months later.
I bloody love an ipad sometimes dont get me wrong ,they can be a god send at times but I thought it was awful to see him with it in the pram! When you can get them in the pram and go for a walk is when its easiest as they cant run off and theyre distracted ( at least for a while) by there surroundings

She has obv taken the looking older than her years comments to heart and I do feel a bit bad for her tbh.Asking people to comment what it is that makes her look old.Its not one thing its just her overall demeanor and hair clothing imo .

I think she is 33 or 34. I’m nearly 39 and she seems older to me because she is having her 4th child, but it’s just because she has had them close together.

I honestly can’t put my finger on why I think she looks older! I think it’s her clothes and the way she goes on it’s quite refreshing to see someone not bothered about clothes and the way her house looks etc but her whole personality is being a mam which I dunno just seems quite aging! (Im a mum myself but I’d like to think it’s not my only personality trait!)

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t put my finger on why I think she looks older! I think it’s her clothes and the way she goes on it’s quite refreshing to see someone not bothered about clothes and the way her house looks etc but her whole personality is being a mam which I dunno just seems quite aging! (Im a mum myself but I’d like to think it’s not my only personality trait!)
yeah I agree ,its her whole demeanor but agree that its kinda refreshing that she seems happy to be herself and not live up to this social media bullshit where everyones striving for the same tit

Don’t want to be judged cos I do have day sometimes where my 18 month old has a happy meal lol but my kid would be mega constipated if she had that lunch she’s just made them. Sausage roll, pasta, crisps, cheese and chocolate 💀 there is some fruit there I suppose 😂

Reactions: 1