Rachaels_mum_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats the obsession with talking about her vagina ? Does her husband not tell her to give her head a wobble and stfu?
I don’t think the husband says a lot to her and that’s the issue. Constantly looking for attention from strangers on TikTok instead. He mustn’t see her videos because surely he would’ve said to her to rein it in a bit what she’s sharing.

Reactions: 4
I was going to say the same thing, I don’t think he cares what she’s up to or what she does, he seems totally checked out from the family.

Reactions: 6
I was going to say the same thing, I don’t think he cares what she’s up to or what she does, he seems totally checked out from the family.
jeez,if so why has she has had four kids to this man 🤦🏻‍♀️.I cant work out if shes desperate for attention,money or both

Reactions: 1
jeez,if so why has she has had four kids to this man 🤦🏻‍♀️.I cant work out if shes desperate for attention,money or both
All of the above I’d say.

Going by her last relationship of being engaged, having the wedding dress bought etc for the relationship to breakdown it seemed she was in the stage of life of being ready to fully settle down. She then met Dale very soon after I believe and she probably saw him as good enough to give her the kids she was desperate for. It might sound harsh but I think she wanted kids more than the marriage etc but she wants that perfect family unit. It’s a convenient set up for her because usually he is away for weeks on end and she always seemed happier when he was away and she was doing her own routine with the kids.

I might not be giving their relationship enough credit but even in their wedding pictures there looks to be no chemistry or much love really tbh.

Reactions: 5
Rachael we know you read here. Please protect your kids and remove their images from public social media platforms. It really isn't worth the risk.
I’m not a fan of kids on social media either though to be fair to her she barely shows the kids, it’s only really now since she’s had the baby. I also don’t mind her she’s one of the better ones imo.

I’m not a fan of kids on social media either though to be fair to her she barely shows the kids, it’s only really now since she’s had the baby. I also don’t mind her she’s one of the better ones imo.
When I posted this she was showing them.a lot more but she seems to have taken the advice on board!

Reactions: 2
She used to show them all the time, including filming them whilst they were unwell in hospital- there are still videos of the little boy when he was really poorly which is a total disgrace. She only stopped filming them once she realised she had a tattle thread. Zero safeguarding from her as a parent up until then.

Reactions: 5
She used to show them all the time, including filming them whilst they were unwell in hospital- there are still videos of the little boy when he was really poorly which is a total disgrace. She only stopped filming them once she realised she had a tattle thread. Zero safeguarding from her as a parent up until then.
Not forgetting she posted a photo of Harry’s bare chest to her Instagram story just the other day so even now she isn’t fully protecting her children. Yeah she’s not as bad as she was before but she could still be doing better.

She’s just replaced over sharing her kids with over sharing about her vagina instead.

She can’t even do what I eat in a day without talking about her bowels. Excuse the pun but no one gives a tit about your old bowels. Give it a rest. You’re boring AF.

Can't get on board with throwing full nappies on the floor, no offence for anyone else but newborn days I for some reason did all the changes at the changing table and then used a nappy bin 🤣 made me feel better waking up in a morning to a reasonably tidy room!
She tries so hard to be relatable but just sounds scruffy 🙈

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting she posted a photo of Harry’s bare chest to her Instagram story just the other day so even now she isn’t fully protecting her children. Yeah she’s not as bad as she was before but she could still be doing better.

She’s just replaced over sharing her kids with over sharing about her vagina instead.
Yeah this is right. She may not show them often, but it only takes one image to end up on the dark Web. She also has shared her local hospitals name and how far they are from it which is incredibly dangerous.

Yeah this is right. She may not show them often, but it only takes one image to end up on the dark Web. She also has shared her local hospitals name and how far they are from it which is incredibly dangerous.
Exactly this! She’s seriously no ideas of the dangers on TikTok has she?! It blows my mind all these mothers on there desperate to be influencers and feel important, to the point that they are posting and selling out the lives of their kids to complete strangers, why?!?! I’ll never understand it. Kids can’t consent to stuff like that, imagine if our mums had done that and there were hundreds of videos of us out there on strangers phones in our nappies or poorly in hospital? Does that not even cross her mind?

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! She’s seriously no ideas of the dangers on TikTok has she?! It blows my mind all these mothers on there desperate to be influencers and feel important, to the point that they are posting and selling out the lives of their kids to complete strangers, why?!?! I’ll never understand it. Kids can’t consent to stuff like that, imagine if our mums had done that and there were hundreds of videos of us out there on strangers phones in our nappies or poorly in hospital? Does that not even cross her mind?
There's a lady on tik tok who used to investigate stuff like this as a job, and she said the majority of photos on the dark Web of children are just photos/videos from people's personal social media accounts that they deem as "innocent". It's terrifying, but as long as they're getting paid for selling their kids that's all that matters right?

I can’t look at her without wondering why her eye area is so dry, old and wrinkly! I thought she was late 40s! I’m 30 and a mom I get it’s hard work but the state of her under eye wrinkles. If you’re reading this please get some cream on them and look after yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t look at her without wondering why her eye area is so dry, old and wrinkly! I thought she was late 40s! I’m 30 and a mom I get it’s hard work but the state of her under eye wrinkles. If you’re reading this please get some cream on them and look after yourself
They look like ball sacks 🙃

• Haha
She’s waiting for a gifted eye cream. She’ll be in talking about her under eyes again to drop hints to brands.