Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beadyeye

That’s sad I didn’t know about her mam. She comes across well and very determined to succeed in her business. Always very positive and has a good group of friends. They all know how to have a good time, I love watching their Instagram stories :ROFLMAO:
18 months later and I’m embarrassed by this statement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sloth

Chatty Member
Rachel pretending her job wasn't always part time. 😂😂
Even more shocking pretending that it was the reason she stopped her ‘boutique’ no Rachael love it’s because you can’t stick to something longer than two seconds cos you want to win and you want it now…no long play end game

Reactions: 5

ttg111

She goes on like they’re the only husband and wife in the world who like each other 😅

• Haha

Hobnob1

I follow Laura and what a bore she has turned into since she's had the baby. Literally every story is of her baby, or her doing a cringey selfie or video of her and the baby. We get it, you've got a baby! Don't get me wrong she's a cutie, but it's just total baby overload. Too much! I bet her friends are sick to death of her, I would be 🤣😬

GreatBritishFakeOff

OK, we get it, you’ve left your job
It’s boring now, she literally cannot do a story without mentioning her MLM scheme or that she’s left her 9-5
That Marcella looks like a right cow too

cupcake_face

I go through phases of thinking she is alright and phases where she gets right on my tits. She’s totally gone down in my estimations after last night though, begging for free drinks when she is supposedly earning a fortune from her super dreamy business 🙄

ooono

Doesn't exactly scream boss bitch when you're trying to sell the dress you wore on the night you're wearing it

• Haha

GreatBritishFakeOff

Selling “worn once” outfits… thought she was earning more in a week than she did/does in her receptionist job? I smell bullshit

ooono

I always think her friend Laura seems so much nicer than them, surprised she even entertains Sam. God knows I couldn't.

Parttimegossip

I really hope she’s asked permission from her friend to post all these pictures of her baby to 30K random strangers who follow her

Reactions: 4