Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boobox

Her saying she’s got contacts at Facebook, so she thinks she’ll get her Instagram back 😭🤣🤣🤣fuck off you don’t know mark zuckerberg what a cringe cunt.
Thought the exact same thing!

I used to follow her but had to unfollow when she ramped up the MLM promoting. I really hope she's shitting herself at the fact that she's lost all of her followers when she's handed in her notice for "real job". Karma!!

Had to register and comment on this post because she winds me up that much lol!

Reactions: 4

ttg111

I used to work in a high street travel agency and the amount of shit I had to sort out for peoples holidays etc was ridiculous. I would never book a holiday with a random hun on Instagram

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She follows and commented on another girl who posted her miscarriage last month.. and her likes have jumped from the 100s to 1000s sooo.. guessing she’s thought it pays to overshare.

Personally I had to come off social media for months as I couldn’t even imagine posting stuff when I was so devastated but that’s just me 🤪

Pinkgirl1

Did the ring story really have to be that long🫠 all she had to say was she stayed calm & it turned up in the washing, obviously she didn’t look through every pocket, lining etc or it would of turned up earlier! The way she went on to say about giving this fucking book to a poor man who was having a panic attack on the plane, honestly couldn’t think of anything worse when your having anxiety than someone saying a book will help you! He probs just wanted to be left alone🤯

unknown4545

I know Rachael and Sam very well. Both annoying as hell and Rachael is full of shit most of the time. Good bodies though shame about the faces

• Haha

Beadyeye

she was with some tattooed fella and he did the dirty on her with another girl. The fella she has after him was a proper rat too ☠
The boyfriend with loads tattoos cheated on her with a girl called Lucy Turnbull who is a dentist and aesthetic practitioner. They’re engaged now how charming 😂

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Love how every couple of days she trying to sell on those same hideous clothes. Take the hint Rach no one wants your tat

GDI

Spill the ☕ welcome 🤗
It’s one of her friends she’s posts with quite a lot. Rachael was passed out drunk in a bedroom and her mate fucked him in the kitchen. Was a long time ago but still

• Wow

virgofalls

VIP Member
You'd go to the gate wouldn't you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even if the board didn't say "boarding" or "last call" you'd still go the gate it was saying and see what was going on. And LOL at her never being able to afford a taxi if it wasn't for the savings she's built up with her 'business'. 😂 Was possibly a few hundred quid between four of them? Even if it was £500 total. That's only £125 each. Wild savings Rachael, sign me up.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
It's actually pathetic how that entire friendship group goes on. Most of them are in their 30s now, couple have kids and they are still behaving like teenagers. Getting pissed up at a first birthday party and all heading into town after. Acting stupid on a public bus. I'm not saying you should become boring or stop having fun but their kind of fun is so juvenile and embarrassing.

Sloth

Chatty Member
Absolutely terrible for declaring ads too- glamify post today hidden a #gifted in the comments.
Really bad I reported her last year and they told her off and she’s still doing it. Might do it again

Parttimegossip

I just love on their most recent stories how everyone else is having fun with karaoke she’s proper trying to sing her heart out 🤣 like it’s all meant to be a bit of fun for the bride to be - not you Mrs boss babe

• Haha

Arc

Never saw this rant please tell …
The thick cunt was rambling on how she has diagnosed herself being gluten intolerance as she has skin issues (likely related to stress of her failing mlm) and her GP agreed (probs wanted to get her off the phone as had other important calls to take instead of listening to her health anxiety) thick twat has been showing her meals on Instagram - sushi with soy sauce (soy has gluten in it hun) honestly. Am dead. It’s trendy to have a food intolerance .. that’s all rachel

tantastic

Also noticed that the friends she has been in contact with aren't isolating either they're out and about as normal.
the friend who is black fishing drives me mad.. clearly finished with her fella and here there and everywhere with multiple different people 🥴 even though it’s local lockdown

Drea2904

Chatty Member
View attachment 974809
does this not show that she only books holidays for herself (by the dates) or certainly isn't booking much travel like she always bangs on about for "customers"
Meaning any money she makes from it is JUST from recruiting... 🚩 MLM 🚩
100% she purely books her own travel and recruits, back when she first started I really liked her and went into a call, she recruits constantly, I’m Sure she recruited her friend Laura and she never talks about it now so that went well!!!

GreatBritishFakeOff

“Buy anything you want, my treat”
No hun she’s bought you It from the commission you’ve earned her through your mlm crap.
And that bracelet is hideous! Probably Cost hundreds but looks tacky