Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 2nd photo I’m picturing her mate running round her with a tiny fan from £land shouting ‘because you’re worth it babe’ while some bloke with a disposable camera snaps her best angles 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha no. Someone I know is local to her 🤣 she really did used to be a model! Now she just edits photos of other models as her day job

She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥
I think after this comment it’s given her a kick to sort her house out. She’s been tidying

Reactions: 1
. duck me sideways I need bleach, my eyes they need bleach !
How the you get them . Someone being snakey

• Haha
Haha no. Someone I know is local to her 🤣 she really did used to be a model! Now she just edits photos of other models as her day job
I've always said most models are ugly 🙄

Soft play. Chaffin soft play . Where in the hell is she guna put that

• Haha
I cannot believe my eyes! The amount of absolute crap in that house and she’s accepting yet more toys. Rach we know you read here YOU ARE A GREEDY witch! There isn’t possibly room in that pigsty of yours for this and yet again so much for only taking what you need. How funny that we all thought you were ‘tidying’ the playroom because you were tired of being a scruffy cow but actually it was just to make room for more tat!

Reactions: 3
Suprised there’s not a thread on other’s yet that nylah doughty one seems grabby and a little bland but agree rach hugo sofia is by far the worst her page gives me a headache just looking at it all so much junk as well her homes the perfect ad for the charity shop
Yes! Nylah woman had everything in her new house gifted, her views are fake. A girl I know is in her clique and she admitted her stats are shocking but brands don’t care

Reactions: 2
Yep that nylah fake followers, loops her page to tit. Not genuine. Her stories are so false like she’s reading from a book

Reactions: 2
I think her story replies are high 🤯
Seen her share screenshot yano just to prove a point

What’s anyone know about that islajune she’s another with 2/3 of everything suprised she’s not got a thread ya know

What’s anyone know about that islajune she’s another with 2/3 of everything suprised she’s not got a thread ya know
I don’t know why they all need and want 26 prams? My hubby would go crazy if I had all of them. Maybe they should give to people who need them, selfish women

I don’t know why they all need and want 26 prams? My hubby would go crazy if I had all of them. Maybe they should give to people who need them, selfish women
why would they do that when they can sell for a few bob on facebook Shes another rach 🤣 seriously though how many play mats does one baby need? Its a 3 storey house but doesn’t she have legs? And arms. Greedy af