Quiet on Set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this yet? It’s about the abuse that was going on behind Nickelodeon shows. Absolutely disgusting people
Literally just started watching on Discovery Plus and immediately, the Ariana Grande 'Potato' sketch is very icky.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to sign up to discovery plus for a free trail as I can't find this anywhere to watch. I think I've seen most of it on tiktok but want to watch it properly.

Did anyone else find The Amander show highly annoying as a kid? I never found it funny even though I was the target age.

I've been watching YouTube videos on Dan for years, everyone knew what a creep he was. The pool parties scouting out kids are sick, what were parents thinking other then "this could lead to fame and money"

Reactions: 2
I'm going to have to sign up to discovery plus for a free trail as I can't find this anywhere to watch. I think I've seen most of it on tiktok but want to watch it properly.

Did anyone else find The Amander show highly annoying as a kid? I never found it funny even though I was the target age.

I've been watching YouTube videos on Dan for years, everyone knew what a creep he was. The pool parties scouting out kids are sick, what were parents thinking other then "this could lead to fame and money"
I've been watching on daily motion (thanks to another poster)
. I downloaded the app and watched on chromecast

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing now they’re making new episodes they must be getting more people to come forward and share their stories. I wonder who though?

Reactions: 5
I've been watching on daily motion (thanks to another poster)
. I downloaded the app and watched on chromecast
I'll give that a try, thanks.
---
I’m guessing now they’re making new episodes they must be getting more people to come forward and share their stories. I wonder who though?
It won't be any of the big names, amanda, arrianna etc, I belive they all took the pay out to keep quite.

I'll give that a try, thanks.
---

It won't be any of the big names, amanda, arrianna etc, I belive they all took the pay out to keep quite.
True. I saw a video of Amanda trying to get her cosmetology licence. I imagine doing something like this would be too much for her

Amanda has declined to be in the interview, she said she didn’t want anything to do with it.
If she spoke up it would be over for Dan and probably Nickelodeon as a company

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched Alexa Nikolas YouTube podcast? She was on zoey 101 and talks alot about her experiences and has been discussing all the quite on set stuff if anyone wants more on this, she waffles a bit but it's worth a watch.

Has anyone watched Alexa Nikolas YouTube podcast? She was on zoey 101 and talks alot about her experiences and has been discussing all the quite on set stuff if anyone wants more on this, she waffles a bit but it's worth a watch.
Yeah I watched a lot of it ages ago. It’s good Britney apologised to her for what her and Jamie put her through

I’m surprised what Alexa said about Dan going round sets offering money for foot pictures, and her mum saying “Do not go over there”, wasn’t mentioned in this documentary

• Sick
Yeah I watched a lot of it ages ago. It’s good Britney apologised to her for what her and Jamie put her through

I’m surprised what Alexa said about Dan going round sets offering money for foot pictures, and her mum saying “Do not go over there”, wasn’t mentioned in this documentary
That's grim. His foot fetish is pretty clear in a lot of his work, even in some behind the scenes stuff I've seen of Amanda she was bare foot.

Reactions: 3
That's grim. His foot fetish is pretty clear in a lot of his work, even in some behind the scenes stuff I've seen of Amanda she was bare foot.
I only realised after it was pointed out but the Nick logo too with in the shape of the foot

Imagine all this and he didn’t actually do anything to her?
There was a twitter account a good few years back claiming she had an abortion at 13 with him being the father. People say it was her own account but under a different name!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Michael from Zoey 101 has made a statement basically telling people to not listen to his mum after she defended Dan and blamed all the parents. I’m glad he spoke up!

Reactions: 7
Amanda's parents definitely had a big hand in messing her up. A happy 16 year old does not run away from home.
I remember reading an article years ago where Amanda said she had mono and lost loads of weight and her mum told her she looked the best she had ever looked (around the time she did lovewrecked). It's clear she has huge body dysmorphia issues which isn't surprising seeing as she was put on the stage from 8 years old 😥

Anyone watch the incredibly embarrassing scripted reaction video from Dan on his YouTube channel? There's a bit in it where he fake crys so badly it's almost like a parody.

• Sad