Quiet on Set

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this yet? It’s about the abuse that was going on behind Nickelodeon shows. Absolutely disgusting people

Reactions: 2
Just finished the last episode. Binged all 4 today. Absolutely sickening stuff. It’s got me questioning all the children’s shows I grew up watching and loving, totally seeing them in a different light now.

Reactions: 3
Just finished the last episode. Binged all 4 today. Absolutely sickening stuff. It’s got me questioning all the children’s shows I grew up watching and loving, totally seeing them in a different light now.
it’s so sad to know whilst I was enjoying the shows they were facing trauma. I 100% believe Amanda has been through so much

Reactions: 4
it’s so sad to know whilst I was enjoying the shows they were facing trauma. I 100% believe Amanda has been through so much
It does make you think there’s definitely a reason behind her strange behaviours now. I hope she’s able to come out of her downward spiral in the same way Lyndsey Lohan has. I loved her as Penny in Hairspray and it’s so sad to see her now.

I'm watching it now. Drake was my childhood crush, and seeing this is just awful. And to see how Amanda is now, it makes you think about what these awful men did to these people when they were children.

Reactions: 6
The women angered in these poor children's lives annoyed the hell out of me.
Choosing not to ring the police & sensing their kids to these people 😡

Drakes dad talking about how he suspected something and was made powerless was just heartbreaking

Reactions: 6
I’m also looking for somewhere to watch these, I loved these shows growing up, (I’m a 91 baby) and I’m disgusted to see the stuff coming out.

I think it’s going to be on discovery+ on Monday 25th. I’ve been watching lots of clips on TikTok, it’s so so sad. People who have seen it already, do u think Amanda Bynes was also being abused by her family members? I know she set up a Twitter account and made lots of claims that years ago were dismissed because she was taking drugs, how sad that everyone feared speaking out. I follow her on TikTok and it’s like watching a robot, hard to imagine she will ever get past it all, and also how is Dan Schneider not in prison??

I think it’s going to be on discovery+ on Monday 25th. I’ve been watching lots of clips on TikTok, it’s so so sad. People who have seen it already, do u think Amanda Bynes was also being abused by her family members? I know she set up a Twitter account and made lots of claims that years ago were dismissed because she was taking drugs, how sad that everyone feared speaking out. I follow her on TikTok and it’s like watching a robot, hard to imagine she will ever get past it all, and also how is Dan Schneider not in prison??
I don’t think they abused her but her dad is mentioned a lot and they say there was a lot of pressure for her to succeed.
They mention he was around the set a lot more than any other parent

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure why so many people came for Josh. Him and Drake have been friends for years and didn’t they do a reunion like a few years ago?
I don’t know much about their friendship as adults tbh.
I do find it weird that people like him, Drake, Kel Mitchell etc did the kids choice awards in 2014 to give Dan his lifetime achievement award. They would have all known the rumours then and they were adults. It’s weird to me

• Wow
I don’t know much about their friendship as adults tbh.
I do find it weird that people like him, Drake, Kel Mitchell etc did the kids choice awards in 2014 to give Dan his lifetime achievement award. They would have all known the rumours then and they were adults. It’s weird to me
Tbf though Drake did say that Dan was there for him after the situation. You’ve got to remember that Dan is in to girls so probably treated the boys differently. Whereas Jeannette Mccurdy had a different opinion about Dan, he went up behind her and massaged her.

Tbf though Drake did say that Dan was there for him after the situation. You’ve got to remember that Dan is in to girls so probably treated the boys differently. Whereas Jeannette Mccurdy had a different opinion about Dan, he went up behind her and massaged her.
That’s true. His words to Drake weren’t what I expected when he asked if it was him

Reactions: 1
That’s true. His words to Drake weren’t what I expected when he asked if it was him
Dan deffo knew what was going on. I think he probably realised at that point he needed to be very careful as all eyes were on him.
So far, there’s been no proven evidence that Dan did anything sexual/inappropriate with anyone (unless Amanda comes out one day) but what I will say is he took advantage of children. He used to take them out for food to discuss business and upcoming shows which is not right at all, everything should’ve been done professionally through agents and parents. I do also believe he was making content for pedophiles but disguising it as children’s TV. It was deffo some sort of predator ring as there were multiple staff members that got done for child abuse. There was another man that wasn’t mentioned on the documentary but he was an editor and was messaging a young girl but it turned out it was that TV show where they catch predators.
I hope one day Amanda heals, whether she chooses to tell her story or not (if there’s any to tell) she clearly is very damaged. I felt awful for Drake too, imagine being a 15 year old straight boy and being abused by a man in disgusting ways. From the documents, the things Brian did to him were disgusting! It’s clear he hasn’t processed the trauma and I’m glad he put his foot down and didn’t feel that he had to tell us the intimate details. I hope he moves on with his life and heals. It’s taken him over 20 years to finally confess I can only imagine how many other victims there are out there.

Dan deffo knew what was going on. I think he probably realised at that point he needed to be very careful as all eyes were on him.
So far, there’s been no proven evidence that Dan did anything sexual/inappropriate with anyone (unless Amanda comes out one day) but what I will say is he took advantage of children. He used to take them out for food to discuss business and upcoming shows which is not right at all, everything should’ve been done professionally through agents and parents. I do also believe he was making content for pedophiles but disguising it as children’s TV. It was deffo some sort of predator ring as there were multiple staff members that got done for child abuse. There was another man that wasn’t mentioned on the documentary but he was an editor and was messaging a young girl but it turned out it was that TV show where they catch predators.
I hope one day Amanda heals, whether she chooses to tell her story or not (if there’s any to tell) she clearly is very damaged. I felt awful for Drake too, imagine being a 15 year old straight boy and being abused by a man in disgusting ways. From the documents, the things Brian did to him were disgusting! It’s clear he hasn’t processed the trauma and I’m glad he put his foot down and didn’t feel that he had to tell us the intimate details. I hope he moves on with his life and heals. It’s taken him over 20 years to finally confess I can only imagine how many other victims there are out there.
I hope she heals too. People are saying online he should be prison but rn there’s nothing I can see that’s been said that would mean jail time. Maybe this will bring more out and more people will start talking