Questions & Answers #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Norwegian wood or snow flower and the secret fan

what are you doing tonight?

going to our weekly pub quiz

if you are unhappy with a haircut, do you say it to the hairdresser?

I have difficult hair and only one girl has ever been able to cut it where I wasn't disappointed. I have never told any of the others I hated it... and some really stuffed it up. I just avoid hairdressers unless my hair is crying out for a cut.

Do you have any regular beauty treatments and it so what do you have done?

None at all, I do everything at home i.e. body waxing, eyebrows, hair trims, face masks

How have you managed difficult times in the past?

Poorly. By avoiding it as much as possible and drinking too much.

You can spend 24 hours with any famous person, dead or alive. Who are you choosing and what are you doing?

henry cavill and we are... talking 👀

what are you doing this weekend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just chilling out! The weather is rubbish so I’m staying in today, tomorrow my parents are visiting

how do you take your tea/coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The kids have one each to put on their beds on Christmas eve. Not sure why I decided we'd do that and not hang them on the mantelpiece! It was such a ball ache sneaking in when they were younger and too excited to sleep!

Do you have any Christmas traditions you and your family do every year?

Me and my mum used to make christmas cookies

what are you up to at the moment?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
sitting in my room recovering from an argument with my bf

what do you do when you are really angry after an argument?

• Heart
cry or go for a run/walk/to the gym

what series have you watched recently that you'd recommend?

• Heart
Finding out we’re having a little girl after 2 years of trying and multiple losses 🥺

what are you up to today?

• Heart
marking exams, planning a lesson for tomorrow and going to the gym - none of which is very exciting 😅

what song are you listening to a lot recently?

• Heart
the new maneskin album in general, especially valentine and trastevere

have you put the christmas tree up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.