Questions & Answers #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
National lampoon's films

Cross post - breaking bad

Have you ever walked out of a film at a cinema ?

I try and avoid it till it gets too much then I try and face it but always just end up in hysterical tears and panic attacks….has happened exactly like that tonight.

Who do you turn to for support and advice?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My husband usually, but if i want straight down the line, no tit advice, then it's my Dad.

What is your worst habit

Grinding my teeth. I do it in my sleep mostly, it’s anxiety based.

Do you struggle with expressing yourself and your feelings to others?

I don’t think I am, no.

Do you have a quick temper or are you usually more chilled and calm?

It takes a lot for me to lose my temper, but when i do, i go nuts.

If i gave you £100, what would you buy?

A birthday present for my son.

If you won 10 million quid on the lottery, what would you do with it?

Buy some land, get loads of animals to care for, have a nice house (not big, just comfortable), have nice holidays. Give £ away to charity, ones I researched. I don’t want anything flash, I want to live as stress free as I can. I don’t have much family, if I did, I would see them right.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Extend my current land right down to the beach. Build an indoor pool and go travelling for a few months. Buy the dairy farm nearby so I can close it down and save the cows anymore pain

Would you go public with a lottery win ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.