Questions & Answers #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I have a sister in law who is in every way, and it's bloody draining. Can't bear to be around those types

Do you bear grudges?

Reactions: 2
Oh yes. Working on it though, but definitely hold grudges for years!

Are you empathetic?

Reactions: 1
I’m not a bath person but if I do have one it would be Epsom salts and bubble bath.

do you have siblings?

Absolutely not. It’s one of my biggest pet hates.

Do you stand up on the plane ready to get off pretty much as soon as the wheels touch the ground?

No. I let everyone else panic and fight to get their stuff down bags, then stroll off at the end.

Do you prefer a window or aisle seat?

If I’m sat with strangers- an aisle seat. I hate saying excuse me to pee and I pee a lot 🤣🤣

have you been on a cruise?

Reactions: 1
No. Friends of mine (both early forties) went a few years ago and said they were the only ones under 80 on the ship.

Would you like to live on an island?

• Haha
I dream of desert island life on frequent occasions when people are driving me mad.

Do you put a cover on your passport?

I have a long brown leather one that has a fold over top, zipper inside and plenty of card holders (it’s a mulberry one).
Fave ice cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.