Questions & Answers #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No … wouldn’t want all my low class relatives crawling out from under their rocks 😂

How are you feeling right now?

Tired. I ve been waking with terrible anxiety

what’s the view from your bedroom window

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Sometimes, but I’m shocked at how often I forget one these days and just go without. At one point if I didn’t have a mask I wouldn’t have gone in anywhere and I thought I’d stay that way for a while, but seemingly I’m more comfortable without one than I expected.

How are you feeling today?

A bit blue and anxious, family related stuff. I'm also chuffed because the sun has finally fucked off and it's overcast.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve not been sleeping well and it catches up with me where I feel a bit moody and brain foggy.

Weekend plans?

Out to a play centre with my son this morning, nothing this afternoon, lie in on Sunday morning and then off out with some friends and our kids in the afternoon. Hopefully lots of much needed rest time too.

What’s a cause really close to your heart?

Teenage Cancer , we lost my best friends daughter 8 year's to cancer , she was just 14 , she was like my daughter , the pain never goes away 🥺

Same question

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mental health awareness and charities - lost my brother to suicide 17 years ago and @RedEd you’re right, the pain never goes away.

Do you like pop tarts?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Saturday because it’s further away from Monday but I do like Sunday because it’s my lie in day!

You?

Saturday forever. Sunday is always full of ennui for some reason.

What's for breakfast?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.