Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i guess the question is - saddest moment of my life?

not really a moment, but the last couple of years have been a constant sad ''moment''

happiest moment of your life?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

House of Tea

VIP Member
Best - the station out of there

Worse - too many people

Forgot a question

Gaviscon or Rennies?

Last edited:
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My IBS flared unexpectedly in a meeting where I was presenting in my old job. I was presenting my proposed pricing structure for some holiday lets to the director of revenue and a large holiday chain director, I had to run off mid presentation without explanation so I didn’t shit myself in front of them 🙃😂😂

you?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My ex got me a Star Wars colouring book for my 21st, that I gave his little sister, I dont even like Star Wars

Do you eat a lot when you're sad?

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I do it myself, and I even use a Mrs Hinch cloth. Don’t banish me 😂

Worst place in the house to clean ?

• Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i don't pay much attention to appearance, often people will be like ugh did you see his teeth and i'm like no actually i didn't at all 😂 but i notice and pay attention to how they treat other people around them, and i think i am good at reading people that way

interesting question, the same one back?

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Recently the taser scene in Corrie 😭😂 I can't think of something else that usually makes me laugh right now.

How's your Monday going?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

soymilk

VIP Member
(i'm gonna jump in) beers and bravas tomorrow with a friend and besides from that, chill

what's the weather like where you are?

• Heart

cicix

My fella has long hair at the moment and he looks gorgeous! So turn on if done properly (I like a manly man not someone who waxes there eyebrows etc)

What is your natural hair colour?

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
yes i enjoy the extreme ones a lot! there was only 1 that i can remembered scared me and there was a 10 year old next to me reading a frickin book 😂

do you get scared easily?

• Haha