Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Brum, Queens Nose, Bernard's Watch, My Parents are Aliens, Drake & Josh, Hannah Montana, The Worst Witch. Can't think of any more haha

Edit - cross post - yes I think about running him over all the time

Favourite animated film

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
A teddy I was given when I was born. It’s proper dusty now. It is 30 though.

Do you have any plans you’re looking forward too?

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
When we got the call to say my son’s adoption was official after almost a year of uncertainty. I cried happy tears for days!

Edit to answer question above - I fully believe that every decision you make gets you to where you are now so going back and changing things would mean a totally different outcome. Therefore I think I’d rather start from scratch again and see what other life I could have had rather than an edited version of what I have now.

When we’re you at your most nervous?

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
My bf said he thought the words to rewind by Craig David were "post a letter" when he was a kid 😂

Cross post! I do primer, concealer, foundation, blush, powder, eyebrows and eyes last

White milk or dark chocolate
Re ee wind when the crowd say post a letter 😂 can’t un hear that now 😂

white chocolate!

Do you like chocolate covered strawberries

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Brown hair, beard, a bit rugged looking, not a pretty boy at all, I like trackies on a lad. Definitly Mr Watermelon 😂

What is a skill you wish you could master?

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
That chocolate isn’t very nice.

If you had to pick being adored for all your life, or being very rich all your life - what would you choose?

• Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yes can't sleep without a duvet or blanket covering me!

Do you have anything still that is from when you were a baby?

• Heart

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
Banged a hot Australian in Belfast. We were in the same dorm room but there were only two of us so. He was stunning and asked me to come with him to travel the rest of Ireland. I should’ve said yes! Haha

Rain or snow?

• Heart