Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My boyfriend got me a top that says 'Mummy' and the baby one that says 'Mummys best mate' 😂

What order do you apply make up?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Jacket potato with lots of beans I'll flick some beans for afters

Do you eat your food in order of worst to best when having a meal or just bits of everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Currently just discussing that on another thread. I think everyone here knows already, but it's the delicious Martin Shaw 😛

Yours?
Defo not Martin shaw 🤣🤣 I don’t see the appeal, sorry 😑
My hall pass would be zac efron before he got all the filler making his face look… odd.

What did you have for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Matilda just because it's my favourite film of all time and I'd quite like her to teach me to be able to move things with my eyes

Do you find the inbetweeners funny

• Heart
Reactions: 6

jarv

VIP Member
My bf said he thought the words to rewind by Craig David were "post a letter" when he was a kid 😂

Cross post! I do primer, concealer, foundation, blush, powder, eyebrows and eyes last

White milk or dark chocolate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Beans :sneaky:

Cross post - bloody hell I've messed up here. I'm dairy free so don't have pizza. Sorry to be that annoying person!! But if I wasn't dairy free I reckon ham and pineapple

Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i actually looked up nandos menus! 😂

i'd have halloumi sticks & dip for starter, a beanie pitta, some kind of salad and a nix and kix cucumber mint drinks just because that reminds me of nix and crox, if you know you know

best way to spend a day in winter?

• Haha
  • Heart

nbt

VIP Member
I do and wish I was braver and ordering in a restaurant but I never know how it’s gonna come 😂

Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

ETA - that’s food preference, not people preference 😂

• Haha

isabellalovescats

VIP Member
I’ve never watched Shrek yet - except the horrible Shrek YouTube video. 😬 Edit: I think it was called Shrek is love, Shrek is life?

Edit to answer above: Yes. 😅

Disney or Pixar?

• Haha
  • Wow