Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I've always wanted to but only if the original three presenters came back!

Do you consider yourself an old soul?

Reactions: 1
there were a few occasions that come to mind but right now i'm thinking of an easter party in high school, it was the first time i kissed a girl, then i was walking home around 4 am and it started to rain and i started to cry because it's raining, and when i got home i puked 9 times, lovely 😂 😂

same q?

• Haha
I have quite a list, but the first one that came to mind was my leaving-do during my first job. I remember leaning out an Uber on my way home going over one of the bridges in London, thinking how magical the lights at night looked, and then throwing up down the side of the car. Luckily the Uber driver didn't charge me for clean-up!

Best night out you've ever had?

I don't think I've ever had a great night out, I always came home feeling tit about myself in some way or another.

Yours? I hope you have a good story. 😂

One of my best nights out was a spontaneous one when I was 19 - I'd made friends in first year of uni and we'd all bonded over our love of rock/metal music, so we found a rock club in the city to go to on a Saturday night. I went dressed like Effie from Skins because that was the style back then (lol) It was so much fun because the club played all our favourite songs and I danced all night. And I pulled the hottest guy I've ever pulled to this day, he looked like Brandon Boyd from Incubus:

1617741512719.png

Ahhh the good old days!

Do you listen to Incubus?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not properly but I always liked the song Drive as a teen

Favourite band when you were a teenager?

Manic street preachers.
If you could live anywhere where would it be?

• Heart
I like a good drama, least favourite is kids films

Favourite actor/actress?

Daphne, which was what my parents initially thought of but then changed it to my current name 😂
Edit. Missed so many, omg sorry. Username: I really like lemon and lime 😬

What colour are your pjs?

It's an old nickname of mine from school

Cross post! My PJs are black with Christmas zebras on 😂

Do you have a middle name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.