Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancakes also!! 😆 (I am partial to a good french toast or banana bread tho)

Has someone ever made you a tea that was just undrinkable that you had to subtly throw it away when they weren't looking? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah my brother always makes an absolutely rank cup of tea ive stopped saying yeah when I go round 😂

What is your favourite thing on a roast dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I only own one pair of trainers, my second hand Nike Cortez, so I'll just say them

Whats your fave Pixar movie?

Tom Hiddleston & Jason Momoa. Throw in James McAvoy too for good measure. 😂

You?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
None. My kids got loads though, I’ll pinch some of theirs later for Line of Duty 😝

What Easter egg did you get?

I have an Eton mess egg, white mini egg and a creme egg!

White, dark or milk chocolate

Not really, they are rarely good and often way too sweet. I like having a vishnovka with my chocolate though.

Are you ready for Monday?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The other side of the sofa and a shelving unit.

If someone you know in real life found out you were on here, what's the worst thing they'd discover about you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.