Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like any reality tv except Bake Off, so it'd have to be that. I'd be the one panicking and swearing may way around the tent though 😂

What quiz should would you go on?

The chase

Would you rather be a famous actor/actress or a famous YouTuber/Blogger/Instagrammer?

Actress - I really wanted to be one as a kid.
How much make up do you wear on a normal day?

Just eyebrow gel, some mascara and some lipgloss

What’s one makeup product you can never go without?

Reactions: 2
Tinted moisturiser, concealer, brown mascara and tinted lip oil

can you do perfect winged eyeliner ?

Reactions: 1
I’m rubbish even at normal eyeliner!
Who’s the most famous person you’ve met?

Haha I can’t really remember but the most recent was some love islanders and rudimental.

If you could be one celebrity for a day who would you choose?

Jenny Seagrove in her role as Jo Mills in 'Judge John Deed', getting to snog Martin Shaw morning, noon and night :p

Same question :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not anymore, I don’t find fashion shows entertaining now I’m older. I walked in a couple (graduate fashion shows years ago) the drama/stress backstage was ridiculous and didn’t help me with my own confidence.

I did also have a guilty pleasure for the Victoria’s Secret fashion shows too!

Back to you?

Not really but I used to have a blog for red carpet fashion

Your fashion icon?

Fran Leibowitz

jk, I really like Audrey Hepburn. Not sure if I have an "icon" though.

Yours?

Kate Moss. There's absolutely nothing she can't pull off.

What high street store do you shop in most?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These bad boys by Irregular Choice. I got married in a pair of these, in Vegas. 👠 ❤

E0D3593C-392A-40FB-818D-DC1F3C9A0C19.jpeg

Favourite shoes?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.