Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not anywhere very interesting cos I've never been abroad but my Mum is from a tiny village in Warwrickshire and we went to visit once. They only have one pub, no chippys but a chip van that is like an ice cream van but a chippy on wheels drives round every Friday at 7pm 🤣

Do you like going for hikes?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've not anywhere very interesting cos I've never been abroad but my Mum is from a tiny village in Warwrickshire and we went to visit once. They only have one pub, no chippys but a chip van that is like an ice cream van but a chippy on wheels drives round every Friday at 7pm 🤣

Do you
like going for hikes?
I love going for hikes. Went for one yesterday for the first time in a while, had such a great day!!

have you ever met anyone famous?

Really struggled with this one... my family live here? You know 🤣

What’s one thing your partner does that makes your blood boil?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whenever he has a sandwich he leaves the crusts on the plate and puts the plate in the washing up bowl 😤

What emoji represents your mood?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
At the moment I feel bored of the same thing day in day out, bored of my job, bored of my boyfriend (in the nicest possible way - he’s wfh and I’m furloughed 🤣)

Do you buy designer items or could you not care less?

I've got a few designer bags and a watch because I think they're a lifetime investment. I'm not bothered about designer clothes though.

What's your most worn item of clothing?

Had a Tesco meal deal and just eaten a creme egg - my fave things!

Do you like creme eggs?

I feel like I'll get crucified for this but no, not really 😬 😬 😬 I mean they are okay, but nothing special to me? Please don't ban me from the website.

What kind of bikinis/swimsuits do you like to wear?

Definitely mini eggs, hate creek eggs.

what’s your dreamjob?
I felt like this is relevant to my feelings:

Joke aside, probably being an author, but only if I didn't need to do it for a living. So maybe I'm coming full circle.

What's yours?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A wildlife cinematographer, working with David Attenborough

Have you ever been bullied?

Yeah by two little horrors in school but they wanted to be my mate a few years later when I weren't shy anymore 🤣

If your partner said they want you to stop tattling or they'll finish with you, what would you do?

They wouldn’t give up the one thing I wish they didn’t do (smoke weed) so bye bye xo

What are you watching on TV?

• Haha
Gavin and Stacey, and thinking I probably would, about Mick!

Do you think James Corden is a complete dick?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.