Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That the best before date on crisps is always a Saturday . You are welcome 😊

sausage in batter or plain sausage at the chip shop?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh I love a battered sausage!! None of the chippys do it by me but if we get one off just eat and there is a battered one ill always get a battered one 😂

What sauce do you get with chips from the chippy?

Yeah, they really help my sore eyes with how bright it has been last few weeks 😂

If you were having anything you wanted from any restaurant for tea tonight what would you pick?

a spicy ramen from wagamama, haven't had it in years now 🥺

what do you usually do for your birthday? 🥳

I usually celebrate going out for Dinner with my parents on the day and the weekend after my bday going to the club with my friends

which was your best birthday?

I had a really nice birthday weekend in Newcastle a couple of years ago with my boyfriend.

What type of cuisine is served at your favourite restaurant

Such a boring answer but British pub meals 🤣 I just love a typical gravy dinner or burger etc.

edit crossed post - only 6 months im
Older

what’s your fav perfume

Reactions: 1
Yeah I did it the other day but it's annoying cos it Still basically shows that they've posted? 🙄😂

What emoji represents your mood right now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.