Questions & Answers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate roses - the strawberry one 😉
Flowers - i love yellow roses

How many sisters/brothers do you have?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just 1 sister and she's my best friend 🥰

are you the eldest, youngest or middle sibling and what are your thoughts on that?

I'm the youngest of 4 and it's okay but there's a big age gap between me and them so it werent nice when I was younger cos I had no one to play with lol. And they all treat me like im 15 still lol

If you could go back and tell your 18 year old self anything, what would it be?

I'm the youngest of 4 and it's okay but there's a big age gap between me and them so it werent nice when I was younger cos I had no one to play with lol. And they all treat me like im 15 still lol

If you could go back and tell your 18 year old self anything, what would it be?
You are NOT fat! Bloody wish I could have told myself that at uni too! I was stick thin but BD is a weird thing.

Oh and ignore social media. I used to have like bebo/Piczo and Tumblr. I got bullied on there by people in sixth form it was actually obvious who it was but school didn’t help.

same to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Get some grief counselling instead of self medicating with booze & drugs.

Best holiday you’ve ever had?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.