Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
we always trade eggs on easter and then at the end of the day we have a tournament ''fighting'' with the eggs until only one is left uncracked and that is the winner egg 😂

what's your favourite film?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Quietpeony

VIP Member
In April: Go out and get good cheese & crackers from the deli and then good wine from the wine shop. Set up the table at home and have chats with my boyfriend. Then sex. Then watch a movie to fall asleep to🥰

In the summer I like to dine out.

Yours?

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
No, planning to the see the Sakura here in Bonn and then spend the afternoon with my sister and little nephew. Weather is supposed to be really warm too so I want to enjoy the weekend before school starts on Monday :)

What’s your favorite book of all time?

soymilk

VIP Member
I’d have something shorter and I like names with Is and Es like Iris, Ines or Esme

what have you been up to today?

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
My mum, she’s staying at my place and will visit my sister and the new baby later (obviously I’m just an Airbnb for my parents these days 😁)

What motivates you?

• Haha

soymilk

VIP Member
I do actually, I have an exposed stone wall in my kitchen

what’s the last item of clothing you bought for yourself?

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Usually 24

What meal are you looking forward to having this week?
My parents are on their way to stay over for a few days at my house, so I’m looking forward to my mum‘s Afghan cooking (if there’s an Afghan restaurant anywhere near you, please check it out, you won’t regret it. Order „Oshak“ or „Mantu“) 🧡

If you could add anything to your house or apartment, what would it be? (Like, garden, pool, extra room…)

• Heart

jenh526

Had a dream last night that I was in a parking lot (car park) and a couple women were going around listening to cars with stethoscopes for what I assumed were nefarious reasons.

What is your current obsession?

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
a did an eleven day road trip through scotland but i think the longest distance i did was from the south of croatia to the north of france 🚖 (and i do get motion sickness! yay pills! 😂)

will you be watching the eurovision final tonight?

• Heart