Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Resting a lot as I’ve had a full on, stressful week. My bf is taking me out for lunch on Sunday too.

How do you take your tea / coffee?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

strawb

VIP Member
ideally i'd be on vacation and it would be filled with nice food, drinks and exploring a new place, but if i'm home then just a slow morning with my bf and cats, with good coffee, a nice big breakfast as i love breakfast food and then heading out for a walk or a swim

what's your favourite flower?

• Heart

Chilli_Heeler

I find love island quite enjoyable 🙈 I like having something brainless to watch at the end of a long day.

Same question?

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
No never! 😂 there’s one near where I live which I never knew about until I got a surprise when walking my dog!!

what’s the worst thing about where you live?

• Wow

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Talking about a celebrities/influencer/gurus child and their looks. Leave them out of it they are innocent IMO

Same question?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
when someone doesn't close a drawer all the way 😡🤬🤯😱🫨😑😡😤🤬

what are your 5 most recently used emojis?

• Haha

jenh526

9/11, I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing and remember calling my mom to turn on the tv. Will never forget the horror of watching the second plane hit the WTC and feeling the fear of the US being under attack.

What’s something you did today that gave you joy?

• Sad

Elle Woods

VIP Member
When people write "parking my ass here" instead of pressing the watch button or they say stuff like "omg I've just wet myself that's so funny" over stuff that isn't even funny

Same again?

• Haha