Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a black sun dress as I’m enjoying the sunshine in the garden (and a pair of crocs lol)

have you read any good books recently, if so, what?

A book about my local ecology and an encyclopedia of sacred places (Norbert C. Brockman)

I’d love a fiction recommendation so same q!

Think we’re seeing friends Sunday night and maybe go out for a meal on Monday

What year of your life has been most memorable

Marrying my husband in 2014 also all the years my babies were born 💕💕💕.

what are you bank holiday weekend plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's not bank holiday here but it's my birthday so I wish it was :(

If you went on a cooking competition show, what would you make for dessert and why?

Reactions: 2
Hmm don’t know any fancy desserts unfortunately so probably a cake with nice icing.

How are you spending your friday night?

dinner and chatting with my bf on the balcony

do you have any weekend plans?

• Heart
tonight I'm going for dinner with my bf and then we're going to the fair that's happening in my city and this weekend we have lots of (his) family lunches and plans - which is not so fun lol

what alcoholic drink can you absolutely not stand?

• Heart
I had to go into work 8-12 today but I'm home now eating Korean Fried chicken watching youtube vids

Which character from a movie do you identify with the most?

I’m not really a movie person tbh! I’d prefer to read books but even then this is a hard question 😂

What time do you wake up in the morning?

Depends really can vary between anytime from half 5 to like 8am lol but on a work day my alarm is set for 6

what supermarket do you do your food shop in?

I grow lots of food, go to the local farmers market, co op and butcher. I very rarely go into a supermarket.

whats your guilty pleasure?

As in do I do it regularly or as in am I capable of getting tanned? 🤣 I never self tan and wear sunscreen religiously so I don't usually tan but I am capable of it. I get red first. And then tan.

Plans for today?

I’ve been to get my hair done, then went shopping and had lunch with my partner and son, visited my MIL now I’m home getting ready for a night out

what beauty treatments do you get regularly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.