Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scared to give birth but not to have children. Now I have 2 children and I’m scared of the children cos they’re smarter than me 😂

What colour are your favourite pair of shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just finished at the gym, then food shopping, house chores and Zara this afternoon

Same question

Work this morning. Spending time with my kids this afternoon. And now scrolling tattle while my husband baths the kids before bed.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Oo good question. Someone in Hollywood like a singer or actor idc who. Id just switched off my phone, tell everyone i was sick and just spend the day in their Mansion living the high life.

What is the best prize you've ever won?

I once won a scratchie in like a school raffle thing and won some money off it 😂 a good $2 investment!

What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?

I have today off because I asked for it knowing the holiday weekend would be too short and it's going to be a lazying about kinda day.

Your favorite perfume?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.