Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nails, facial, massage, highlights
If you were very wealthy what designer would you get to design your clothes

Myself! getting older I learned what suits me and compliments me and what everyone else is wearing isnt really my business!

Do you prefer physical or experience gifts?

Reactions: 2
Either, as long as the person is actually thinking of me and what I like and not in themselves. In that sense, it's easier to exchange or return a bad physical gift than a bad experience gift 🥴

Are you watching the Succession finale tonight?

Reactions: 1
i have 3,5 episodes left to watch and in my country it comes out tomorrow but i'll definitely be watching it then :love:

have you had a swim yet this year?

In Phuket over New year... lots! It was heavenly!

What is going to be your song on repeat for summer?

Yeah it's been lovely! First day of my bank hol though and gutted it's been cloudy today though.

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Elvive colour protect then every other wash Bleach London silver shampoo & conditioner for my blonde

what day of the week do you do your food shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.