Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but one day I’d love to have a rental and look after my tenants the way I would want to be looked after 🤞🏼

What’s your dream overseas destination?

The South of France 🙂

would you rather have an 80% boring day that is 20% good or an 80% good day that is 20% bad?

British shorthair 🐾

if you could launch one person on a one way trip to the moon, who would it be and why?

On and off! I haven’t got lots of spare time at the moment for it but I need to get back on track with my weight loss.

Who is an influencer or social media personality that you enjoy following?

No, don't know who he is. Should I google or is it gonna be one of those instances where you're better off ignorant? 🤣

Favorite tea.

Both of us are super hungover so it'll be something picky or some junk food 😂

If the nail tech asked you what shape you would want your nails, what shape would you pick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.