Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored on maternity leave and starting reading threads about Mrs Hinch when I seen her mention trolls on her instagram stories, I joined after a few weeks of lurking

have you ever cheated on someone?

decent I suppose

x - herby rice and fish

what are two things you appreciate about your favorite person?

His ability to make me smile / laugh no matter how rubbish my day has been and his kindness

what are you wearing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Charlotte Bronte for the classics and for contemporary I don't know if I can choose but I'm definitely an Emily Henry girlie.

How about you?

I loved Lee Child but I can’t read too many in a row or they all start sounding the same.
I LOVE children’s books such as Hairy Maclary such fond memories 🥰

If you were re-decorating what colour would you put on a feature wall?

Depends on the season tbh. Winter I like cooking meals like shepherds pie, stew and dumplings etc in summer anything light

what have you done today

A lot! Exercised a little on the walking mat, went to the farmer’s market for fish, milk & salad, stopped at the bakery for a cupcake, and went shopping for a gift 🙂

what’s been the highlight of your day?

We’ve had such a nice garden day after a busy Fri and sat away from our girls. Theyve been in the pool and playing outside all day and I just love watching them 💕.

Same?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We’ve had such a nice garden day after a busy Fri and sat away from our girls. Theyve been in the pool and playing outside all day and I just love watching them 💕.

Same?
The delicious meal I cooked for myself.

What is the best hotel you have stayed in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.