Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florida for me it’s just the best place for kids and the weather is amazing.

what is something you would like to buy yourself this month?

I get a couple of beauty treatments every 4 weeks and also sometimes after I've done all the housework and food shopping on a Saturday as a reward I like to get myself a secret Mcdonalds breakfast and not tell my boyfriend about it :ROFLMAO:

Same q?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
sweet and savory breakfasts are my jam

do you have a grocery product that you accidentally keep buying more of?

Reactions: 1
The beach, long days, all the produce from my garden

describe your dream home

More or less have it but the land is on a hill. I'd now prefer land on the flat........

Yours?

A modern beachy home with an outdoor pool that extends inside with a gym that overlooks the indoor pool. Large kitchen with a pantry. A lovely patio overlooking the sea.

What is your favourite piece of furniture in your home? And what is one you desperately need to replace.

• Heart
My new 3 piece suite

I'm not happy with a recent bed mattress, so that might be replaced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.