Questions and Answers #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dyed it brunette from copper yesterday!

What's the best gift you've ever received?

I don’t have just one .. I really love a gift that has had thought put into it. That’s most important (so cliche 😂).

Is the one you thought you’d be with forever, the one you’ve ended up with?

@watermelon sugar question got lost in a cross post, so I'll answer: none.

As for the other question, I've genuinely always thought the only person one can be with forever is oneself, so yes, I'm with my forever hahaha.

What's for lunch/dinner, depending where you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No/not yet (it's barely the afternoon here). But I did go for a quick walk just now.

What's your favorite chocolate bar?

Yeah it’s been alright

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend for the heat wave?

If the art market isn’t canceled (crazy weather), I’m headed to the art market to find a house warming gift for a friend

what do you do when you’re feeling blah?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Depends on the sort of blah. Work out, binge TV, binge read, or shop 🤣

You?

Reactions: 1
inside - I'm very resilient, outside - my eyes; they're light brown/hazel, almond shaped and have long eyelashes 😌

what are you upto today?

Just finished my Pilates clsss. Going to get my nails done then picking my mum and baby up to go to the park and feed ducks. Then taking kids to fare after school 😅.

Are you a worrier or more laid back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.