QueenAMG smokes weed with a 20 desperate to prove her banks not empty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Shes painful to watch i can’t be arsed even looking at her page anymore. Her stuff is so repetitive & so obviously trying to trigger everyone all the time that no one gives a duck anymore. mentally ill with zero self awareness
💯
Nor me I don’t even watch to get the second hand embarrassment anymore…..it’s just boring. I like this thread though because not many people have heard of her and I feel like you’re only interested in slagging her off if you’re from Manchester……which may I add she is not from Manchester she’s from Preston (much as she would love everyone to think she’s from mosside)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally in live talking about getting arrested then is like ‘my own boyfriend asked if I been shot at’ it’s actually so embarrassing.

Why does she think it’s something to be proud of

She’s literally in live talking about getting arrested then is like ‘my own boyfriend asked if I been shot at’ it’s actually so embarrassing.

Why does she think it’s something to be proud of
🤣 because she’s a 15 yr old roadman from north manny trapped in the body of a 30+ yr old woman, didn’t you know?? Proper cringes me out how she tries make out like Radcliffe is some gangster area as well 🤣 I grew up local to it, went to high school with loads of people from there. There was only 1 high school there for years. It’s nickname has always been dogshit valley 🤣🤣 it’s a dump & defo not the gangsters paradise she pretends she lives in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who is the latest boyfriend. I do think the fillers have made her look really old. She isn’t looking as great and she knows it

Reactions: 3
So now she’s apparently autistic 😂🙈 &Looks like she back to bullying people for content, knew she couldn’t keep up the crystal loving, good vibes energy for long… rotten to her core

Reactions: 2