QueenAMG smokes weed with a 20 desperate to prove her banks not empty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her on the FYP heckling ponce Pool in ASDA. Dunno how she has the cheek to call people when she subjects her child to what she does. Absolute ming

Reactions: 3
What was it?
Sheā€™s in Asda and shouts him and says something along the lines of remember when you said tit about me doing Only Fans online and then called him a (n)once. He went live last night and called her a horse šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. I feel so conflicted on who to laugh with and who to laugh at so Iā€™ll just laugh at both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pro
Which famous rappers has she dated haha dying to know. She wouldnā€™t be able to stop bragging about it if she hadā€¦
probably Swarmz or someone else notorious for being in EVERYONEā€™S DMs. I doubt itā€™s dating either, more like a quick shag and never hears from them again.

Reactions: 2
Her gobs like a babboons arse how does she think it looks good and her gangsta voice yuk

• Haha
I am glad she doesnā€™t post her son anymore. It isnā€™t fair when she is such a mess

I see sheā€™s been slagging off NHS workers again. ā€œWhy wud ya go an werk 22 hour shift for about free quid an hourrrā€

Reactions: 1
Remeber when she wore that horrible wig non stop. Now a brown hair piece. They make her look chavvy

I see sheā€™s been slagging off NHS workers again. ā€œWhy wud ya go an werk 22 hour shift for about free quid an hourrrā€
I know yeah why would anyone bother doing a degree & a full-filling career for the nhs I mean who wants a decent life & a good pension especially when you can spend your days as a thick uneducated bleep spouting bullshit on Instagram all day thinking youā€™ve got a fan base when actually everybody hates you & posting your battered minge on OF Ā£3 a bash so you can spend life humiliating your only child

Sheā€™s so washed up and dry. All she does is post boring tit to try and get clout itā€™s so embarrassingā€¦.doesnt even get that many likes. Itā€™s done you woman

Sheā€™s so washed up and dry. All she does is post boring tit to try and get clout itā€™s so embarrassingā€¦.doesnt even get that many likes. Itā€™s done you woman
I agree. Shes painful to watch i canā€™t be arsed even looking at her page anymore. Her stuff is so repetitive & so obviously trying to trigger everyone all the time that no one gives a duck anymore. mentally ill with zero self awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 4