QueenAMG smokes weed with a 20 desperate to prove her banks not empty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she on holiday? Do you know? Haha
Somewhere in Spain, literally only posted stories where she’s ranting about other people or crossing the road in clothes that are too small thinking she’s fit, one from a chemist because she’s got chlamydia eye. Nothing of the country, hotel, friends, beach… looks like another cheap boring holiday. by her own admission the hotel was tit, apparently no one there had ever been on holiday before (does she keep using this as an insult, is it because we said it about her & it’s hit a nerve…😂) said she “should’ve read the reviews” the woman who spends her whole life online apparently didn’t read a single review or know anything about her hotel… more like it’s the only one she could afford

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that the bank account details that she’s giving out for payments isn’t her bank account?

who’s seen that post on her insta saying a story and she goes “this is the one who went to jail for raping me” can someone confirm this is what I heard

She blocked me a while ago now I can’t remember why but I called her out over somethinf

but I’m dying to be nosey lol

She blocked me a while ago now I can’t remember why but I called her out over somethinf

but I’m dying to be nosey lol
She’s Boring tbh. Currently ranting on about how nurses working 12 hours should just get a different job if they don’t like the pay, and she doesn’t understand why people work for corrupt organisations. She then said if it’s because people want a purpose in life, she has a purpose in life and has time to fulfil it because she sells photos of flaps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
feel like she’s trying to look fatter than she is 🤣 videos undressed at unflattering angles eating with her belly pushed out… is she hoping to get trolled trying to stay relevant… don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 3
For someone claiming to be rich she sure has had them bed sheets on for a long time 😂 must be coming up 2 years now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise that if she wasn’t high every minute of the day she might be more productive

• Haha
Reactions: 1