PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes Simon’s clear disdain of her all the more delicious

Reactions: 26
The constant filming just reinforces that the friendship is all for show and to flaunt on Instagram. I love my best friend dearly, we have been friends over 30 years but don't meet up very often due to living in different parts of the country. When we do, we may take an odd snap, but mostly we are drinking tea or coffee, catching up and just chatting crap like we always have done. No posing, preening, or having to take photos and videos for social media to prove that we're besties, we're together because we enjoy spending time together.

Reactions: 33
The only reason she's 'sad' that they'll leave home, is because they will no longer be under her influence, control, and manipulation. She's bricking it that when they go, they'll realise just how toxic and dysfunctional she is. Because that WILL happen. Tick tock Ratchet, tick tock.

Reactions: 26
Just caught up on yesterday’s stories as I couldn’t face it.
That purple dress - horrific (well done emily )
Simon and the daughter can’t stand rachey
Joyce’s teeth in that selfie
Bingo to whoever on here mentioned last week that we never see any of Betsys friends at the house anymore
And Edies awful singing again is like nails down a blackboard - stop telling her she can sing she can’t

Reactions: 31
I love how Raq take notice of Emily when it comes to her clothes. E is having a right laugh making R look like a tit
I’d love to hear the conversation after R & J left Astrids, bet there was a lot of piss taking!
Why oh why does J wear such tight shorts? Is to to hinder your baby making Joyce

Reactions: 11
Notice how all Raq did was slag off the dress because Emily bought it but yet she still wore it. She is an ungrateful cunt. But I am here for em making her look ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
I wish they'd stop telling Edie she's good at singing, she's not. Obviously nothing wrong with singing, good or bad but don't lie to someone, they are setting her up for a great fall.
didnt she do singing lessons that stopped pretty abruptly?

Reactions: 7
didnt she do singing lessons that stopped pretty abruptly?
Yes because the woman was correcting the way she sang and told her to sing in her own voice not that nasily fake American voice, so obviously Edie threw a strop and quit

Reactions: 20

This is so true. When I meet up with friends or go away for the weekend I spend my time enjoying myself...I may take a couple of pics and may even upload once I return but the constant filming, uploading and re-sharing everything is just so shallow!
So sad that they can't just enjoy their time together without having to prove to the world how fabulous they all are.

Reactions: 11
Noticed a parttime working mummy fan page on insta. Wonder who put that there?
That much of a fan it has 1 follower and no posts
I also noticed that she had to emphasise the fact the purple monstrosity was in the sale and ONLY £19. Whats up R, are you pissed off that you bought Emily a £400 necklace and she only shelled out 20 quid on you

Reactions: 18
“Have you got any coke”

needed to get that in there didn’t she
then films herself drinking wine you never see the coke being drunk

Reactions: 5
As if royal mail have time to figure that address out. Is this another letter she wrote to herself?

Reactions: 16
I never understand fan pages, what's the point? What is someone trying to achieve by running a page using someone else's photos to blow smoke up their arse? What do they get out of it? I have seen several for Ashley Cain's daughter that passed away, and honestly I think it's pretty disgusting to use photos of a stranger's deceased child to garner likes and follows on Instagram.

Reactions: 32
Holy guacamole- just catching up on here, please tell me a Rachel didn’t seriously put up a video of the kids singing while Josh played guitar? !!!!

Reactions: 12
I would put money on that page turning a bit “moody” soon and causing all kinds of shit

Reactions: 15
Who the fuck puts that as an address? Seriously, who? The postman would not deliver that. You either need the street or postcode. She's an absolute twat!! Mail goes through a machine first, that how it gets sorted. Twat, twat, TWAT!!!! No markings on it. Twat!!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.