PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping thick bleep moaning about her skin, and whatever faults she can see when she's a size 6. I have worked really hard and lost 1.5 stone since January, I have more to lose but I don't obsess over my wobbly bits. She just wants the reposts and the huns to praise her.
well done

Reactions: 5
So a ‘ladbabymum’ post came up in my recommended for you bit on Insta and it was a post about a clothing range that she had ‘designed’. I had a quick look to see if the clothes were hideous or wearable and I saw these comments by Trevi House on the LBM post 😂😂

The clothing range hasn’t even launched at that point and Trevi House were on the blatant beg for £25 PJs that had supposedly sold out at that time.

It’s such a cringeworthy, strange & unprofessional post IMO from a charity. And another post by them singing the praises of PTWM setting up her own women’s centre. Whoever is behind the Trevi House social media account seems just as much as a loose canon as Rachel. They should ask their ‘patron’ for some of the PayPal money to buy PJs and ‘Instamum’ collab clothing 🙄
That is incredibly unprofessional! It also reads like the person behind the charity account likes the look of some of the collection and wants to be personally gifted them, not that the items would be for vulnerable women.

They definitely don’t do it right joe never seems to spend any time at home with his older son he always goes away with him and Stacey makes digs about it and how inconvenient it is for her on her Instagram
At least Joe actually spends time with his son!

Reactions: 11
So a ‘ladbabymum’ post came up in my recommended for you bit on Insta and it was a post about a clothing range that she had ‘designed’. I had a quick look to see if the clothes were hideous or wearable and I saw these comments by Trevi House on the LBM post 😂😂

The clothing range hasn’t even launched at that point and Trevi House were on the blatant beg for £25 PJs that had supposedly sold out at that time.

It’s such a cringeworthy, strange & unprofessional post IMO from a charity. And another post by them singing the praises of PTWM setting up her own women’s centre. Whoever is behind the Trevi House social media account seems just as much as a loose canon as Rachel. They should ask their ‘patron’ for some of the PayPal money to buy PJs and ‘Instamum’ collab clothing 🙄
I used to love ladbaby, and still do a bit, Mark has if I remember right, got
Tbh, as much as she tries too hard for ITS to notice her, she needs to give it up being do buggy, she literally has no demographic that hasn't already been collaborated for them as a brand, where does she even fit in... they have Billie fairs, they have jac jossa and Stacey solomon, they have rox LBM for the yummy mummies,the love islanders for the younger ones, possibly ash and chels lifestories for the more normal every day shapes. Rach isn't anything different or out there, I can't see what she would be able to offer thats different 🤷‍♀️
I mean, they have never even gifted her any of the collab promotion boxes have they 🤣
(She will be getting her management onto this straight the way now lol)
[/QUO
The only way she would get a collab is going back to her softer site, pretty dresses that also suit 40+ women
Honey bee that ain’t true. Not one bit. BUT, im going on a impromptu piss up 😂🙋🏻‍♀️. I wish you could all come ❤
pmsl, was just playing with you am sure you know that, lol

Can’t get my head around letting a toddler drink cups of tea on the regular never mind the safety hazards she lets W use as toys. She really has no common sense or basic intelligence when it comes to parenting. She may be calculated and manipulative when it comes to relationships, friendships and scamming money but there is not a brain cell evident when it comes to raising and safeguarding kids.

Despite there being 6 kids in the house she seems like she would really benefit from a basic parenting and safeguarding course. Worryingly the type of course that a lot of Women’s Centres and Community Centres offer for a small nominal fee. She really is a liability to any vulnerable person who sets foot into her CIC if it ever fully opens.

The gucci espadrilles are so tacky. Very TOWIE.
Also tea isn’t always cold. If you let them drink random mugs of tea, then they won’t know not to grab a hot one off the side one day 🤷‍♀️. Wouldn’t be something I’d encourage, or if I did give him tea it would be in a specific mug that he knew was safe.
But that’s just me…

Reactions: 13
Also tea isn’t always cold. If you let them drink random mugs of tea, then they won’t know not to grab a hot one off the side one day 🤷‍♀️. Wouldn’t be something I’d encourage, or if I did give him tea it would be in a specific mug that he knew was safe.
But that’s just me…
We learned this the hardest way when my one year old nephew grabbed nanas cup of tea fresh out the kettle and got severe burns

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hello! Been lurking for a while but had to post in response to that Disney Cars ad - why on earth would you use Isaac (going into high school) when you've a wee 2 yr old who would probably love the chance to play with those toys? My son adored Cars from about 18 months upto 6/7, so it struck a chord with me, really feel for the wee man 😔
Just came on to say the same thing 🙁 poor Isaac rolled out again. So inappropriate that boy is starting high school in Sept. Only know cos Rachel has used it has content yet again. My son loved Cars when he was Wilby's age up until her was around 5. Its like shes no clue what shes been paid to advertise 😡

Reactions: 12
Her complaining about loose tummy skin and dimples, Gives no shits to any one suffering with ascites...

• Sad
Hello! Been lurking for a while but had to post in response to that Disney Cars ad - why on earth would you use Isaac (going into high school) when you've a wee 2 yr old who would probably love the chance to play with those toys? My son adored Cars from about 18 months upto 6/7, so it struck a chord with me, really feel for the wee man 😔
I thought the same. My toddlers loved cars from about a year or even younger. Especially metal ones that go fast!
Those toys did look pretty cool though!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same. My toddlers loved cars from about a year or even younger. Especially metal ones that go fast!
Those toys did look pretty cool though!
Same. Mine has become obsessed with his big brothers hot wheels.
The reason why she didn’t use W is because he’s not interested in actual toys, but the TV. She would’ve known about the ad for a while. She should’ve prepared W with ‘cars’ films and then he would’ve loved it and probably have played with it for the ad

Reactions: 15
I'm just catching up on today's antics of Rancid and her sidekick and my wifi is just about to go off. So I'm just posting my thoughts.
We all know Rach has a slim figure and in quite good shape after 4 children.
We know this because we've seen her Instagram posts of her in her drawers and bra, her period incontinence nappies and now her new bikinis.
I don't understand why she feels the need to show strangers her almost naked body.
She's a complete exhibitionist, a show off and so fckng vain.
If she spent a fraction of her time parenting as she does on herself, she might be a slightly better mother. But she's too wrapped up in her over inflated sense of self importance to give a tit. She's parading through her life without a thought for the emotional carnage she's leaving behind.
Her goal in life is fame and money, which she's achieved. Fraudulently and illegally, but she's done it.
She is a despicable creature.
Their 6 children probably aren't going on holiday and there they are on yet another holiday together.
I hope you read this Rach, you are a bleep.
And your teeth are a bleeping mess too.
Can't wait to see you on Crimewatch.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

My name is Rach, I like to itch, check out my fanny on astrids thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We learned this the hardest way when my one year old nephew grabbed nanas cup of tea fresh out the kettle and got severe burns
Oh no Babyboo, I’m so sorry, hope there’s been no long term affects.
Its so easily done though, mine have grabbed hot things before too, including my straighteners which I felt awful about 😭. But you at least try and prevent it xxx

Same. Mine has become obsessed with his big brothers hot wheels.
The reason why she didn’t use W is because he’s not interested in actual toys, but the TV. She would’ve known about the ad for a while. She should’ve prepared W with ‘cars’ films and then he would’ve loved it and probably have played with it for the ad
Yeah Rachel’s going to find it harder and harder to cover up Wilby’s delays if she keeps doing toy ads that are supposed to be with him in. I’m surprised Disney approved her using an 11 year old for it. Not really the toys target age I would imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah Rachel’s going to find it harder and harder to cover up Wilby’s delays if she keeps doing toy ads that are supposed to be with him in. I’m surprised Disney approved her using an 11 year old for it. Not really the toys target age I would imagine.
He’ll be getting wheeled out for the ads now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It irritates me that my hate watching speed clicking through her multiple stories gets her paid for these ads

• Wow
She seems to have been well and truly shunned by the Instamum blue tick community despite her best efforts to be friends with them. Not one that I can see has congratulated her on her posts re: her book - there is a comment by KDIL and then it descends to Rebecca Lamb and wannabe accounts who are desperate to be noticed.

Where is G Fletcher, Rosie Ramsey & Mother Pukka & the other blue tick accounts who she was desperate to try and be mates with? What about Brummy mummy and the others in her tattle whatsapp group that she gloated about?

My bet is that they all know fine rightly that she’s a liar and fantasist and that years & years of charitable donations ended up in her back pocket rather than given to DV families and they don’t want to be publicly associated with her.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.