PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit. I live 20 mins from Bath. If I hadn't have tested positive for Covid 3 days ago I'd be going on a little walk tomorrow!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh girls I can’t take the piss about anyone being a banging chav tonight. If you could see me atm, you’d be howling 😂😂😂.

Still, what a mortifying fucker hahahahaaa
Wonder who the cocktail is for? Joyce drinks lager and red wine and Ratchet doesn't drink. Poor PA Jo spending money on champagne nobody likes or drinks.

Reactions: 11
Bets on how long it'll be until we see the role play stories, pretending not to know each other.

Why does Josh never have his arm around her in a normal way? His hand is either round her neck (understandably 😂) or on her boobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine if they donated all these nights away to people who have fled DV and would never be able to do something like that :/

Reactions: 16
So a ‘ladbabymum’ post came up in my recommended for you bit on Insta and it was a post about a clothing range that she had ‘designed’. I had a quick look to see if the clothes were hideous or wearable and I saw these comments by Trevi House on the LBM post 😂😂

The clothing range hasn’t even launched at that point and Trevi House were on the blatant beg for £25 PJs that had supposedly sold out at that time.

It’s such a cringeworthy, strange & unprofessional post IMO from a charity. And another post by them singing the praises of PTWM setting up her own women’s centre. Whoever is behind the Trevi House social media account seems just as much as a loose canon as Rachel. They should ask their ‘patron’ for some of the PayPal money to buy PJs and ‘Instamum’ collab clothing 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Do these two ever look after their kids themselves? Always off galavanting. The TV and tablet (and the fan) look after the little one and the others are pretty feral and self sufficient. So it's not like they look after them enough to warrant a break either. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh and that bleeping hair is awful, especially when cum quiffed.

Reactions: 18
Do these two ever look after their kids themselves? Always off galavanting. The TV and tablet (and the fan) look after the little one and the others are pretty feral and self sufficient. So it's not like they look after them enough to warrant a break either. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh and that bleeping hair is awful, especially when cum quiffed.
Especially when T did an ask me anything and she replied thank you to this😞 her mother should be there to monitor this.

28E3A5E0-8CD9-403E-A865-03543EFAB309.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hello! Been lurking for a while but had to post in response to that Disney Cars ad - why on earth would you use Isaac (going into high school) when you've a wee 2 yr old who would probably love the chance to play with those toys? My son adored Cars from about 18 months upto 6/7, so it struck a chord with me, really feel for the wee man 😔
because, unless you want him to eat one of the cars, Wilby isnt interacting or playing with that toy set. He never gets played with so no chance you could get him to copy your actions and play with the toys - he wouldnt understand how and it would encourage a huge spike of people to notice his delays and that he isnt interacted with enough.

also she said it will be great for Wilby "In a few years". he will be 3 turning 4 then. She then followed it up with saying she cant wait as shes never been able to buy little boys toys before. If Edie is 8 in a few weeks and Isaac is a few months into being 11 then he was 3 when they got together. She really cant keep up with her lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
because, unless you want him to eat one of the cars, Wilby isnt interacting or playing with that toy set. He never gets played with so no chance you could get him to copy your actions and play with the toys - he wouldnt understand how and it would encourage a huge spike of people to notice his delays and that he isnt interacted with enough.

also she said it will be great for Wilby "In a few years". he will be 3 turning 4 then. She then followed it up with saying she cant wait as shes never been able to buy little boys toys before. If Edie is 8 in a few weeks and Isaac is a few months into being 11 then he was 3 when they got together. She really cant keep up with her lies.
I was coming on to say the same thing. It was probably meant for Wilby but he cant interact with something like that.

Im suprised they didn't use Edie?

Reactions: 13
yeah, he eats nuggets too. pokes his fingers in fans. plays in the toilet occasionally. eats crisps at 7am. smacks his siblings in the face and nobody says a word. oh and sometimes he smushes rainbow drops into the #gifted sofa.
He really is living his best life (poor kid!)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh girls I can’t take the piss about anyone being a banging chav tonight. If you could see me atm, you’d be howling 😂😂😂.

How high are his trousers!! Little Joyce must be getting a little squashed in there!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So a ‘ladbabymum’ post came up in my recommended for you bit on Insta and it was a post about a clothing range that she had ‘designed’. I had a quick look to see if the clothes were hideous or wearable and I saw these comments by Trevi House on the LBM post 😂😂

The clothing range hasn’t even launched at that point and Trevi House were on the blatant beg for £25 PJs that had supposedly sold out at that time.

It’s such a cringeworthy, strange & unprofessional post IMO from a charity. And another post by them singing the praises of PTWM setting up her own women’s centre. Whoever is behind the Trevi House social media account seems just as much as a loose canon as Rachel. They should ask their ‘patron’ for some of the PayPal money to buy PJs and ‘Instamum’ collab clothing 🙄
Is this the in the style range? The same in the style Racheleeeeee was “modelling” on her stories today? Please tell me she’s not got trevi on the beg on her behalf to try and get ITS to notice her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Looks like she’s treating herself to a new designer handbag soon too

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is this the in the style range? The same in the style Racheleeeeee was “modelling” on her stories today? Please tell me she’s not got trevi on the beg on her behalf to try and get ITS to notice her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Looks like she’s treating herself to a new designer handbag soon too
its a post on ladbabymum Insta account 5 days ago but it’s about her In The Style range.

Trevi House appeared to want LBM to gift them multiple items from the new range and it would be their dream for her to get in touch as they love her so much ❤❤

Who the feck runs that Trevi account?? 😂😂 Has PA Jo got another job on the side?

Have never heard of In The Style but had a quick look at their website and they do quite a few collabs with Insta ‘influencers’ so it wouldn’t surprise me if PTWM was desperate to be noticed by them even though she has no clue what her style is and just copies her BFFs.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

oh frida duck, you make me laugh, you love a bit of Joyce, you never stop banging on about him, just playing with your strings lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
its a post on ladbabymum Insta account 5 days ago but it’s about her In The Style range.

Trevi House appeared to want LBM to gift them multiple items from the new range and it would be their dream for her to get in touch as they love her so much ❤❤

Who the feck runs that Trevi account?? 😂😂 Has PA Jo got another job on the side?

Have never heard of In The Style but had a quick look at their website and they do quite a few collabs with Insta ‘influencers’ so it wouldn’t surprise me if PTWM was desperate to be noticed by them even though she has no clue what her style is and just copies her BFFs.
Tbh, as much as she tries too hard for ITS to notice her, she needs to give it up being do buggy, she literally has no demographic that hasn't already been collaborated for them as a brand, where does she even fit in... they have Billie fairs, they have jac jossa and Stacey solomon, they have rox LBM for the yummy mummies,the love islanders for the younger ones, possibly ash and chels lifestories for the more normal every day shapes. Rach isn't anything different or out there, I can't see what she would be able to offer thats different 🤷‍♀️
I mean, they have never even gifted her any of the collab promotion boxes have they 🤣
(She will be getting her management onto this straight the way now lol)

Reactions: 14
I was catching up on Stacey Solomons stories. I know some people don't like her but she went away with her sister and the kids and Joe surprised her and you could see how pleased she was to see them. They could call themselves a patchwork family but they do it right. Rach could learn a lot!
They definitely don’t do it right joe never seems to spend any time at home with his older son he always goes away with him and Stacey makes digs about it and how inconvenient it is for her on her Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh frida duck, you make me laugh, you love a bit of Joyce, you never stop banging on about him, just playing with your strings lol
Honey bee that ain’t true. Not one bit. BUT, im going on a impromptu piss up 😂🙋🏻‍♀️. I wish you could all come ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.