PTWM #83 Agatha Christie.. Adventures on the poverty express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she is using old footage as those baskets were done a while ago I’m sure they already had flowers in them in recent footage. I reckon she is just using old stuff to break up the ads and probs doesn’t want to talk direct on stories.

Reactions: 1
When covid started it was contact within 5 days of showing symptoms cos you she’d the disease for upmtom5 days before you show symptoms. It was (in my opinion) mistakenly reduced to 2 days purely due to workload.

So in this scenario, if true, J got his result Wednesday so probably tested Tuesday (not sure turnaround time for results in England or how long you have to wait to be tested). If he showed symptoms on Monday evening for example then his 5 days previous was back to the Wednesday of their poverty tour. In that scenario there are a LOT a of people at risk,including that old lady who lost her daughter and husband. And the morei have stewed on this today the angrier I get. Even if it’s not true, the effing risk they have put others in by not abiding by masks etc is infuriating.b I actually couldn’t give 2 sh*ts at this stage if those two plebs caught it, but my heart is aching at the thought of Jordan’s unborn baby and what could happen 😞
My sister studies placentas of still borns and there has been a rise in them where Covid is present in the placenta it really was not a trip needed and Jordan really should have been protecting his wife considering he also works in a coffee shop with the public

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe he helped Rachet write her “book”

Oh Tesco are back .. thought they’d dropped her 🙄

She was working yesterday though was she? Too late if she does have it and passed it on 😡😡😡😡
That's all I know I don't know about yesterday would be surprised

My sister studies placentas of still borns and there has been a rise in them where Covid is present in the placenta it really was not a trip needed and Jordan really should have been protecting his wife considering he also works in a coffee shop with the public
I know of someone who had a still birth and mum had covid during pregnancy. It is not the first still birth linked to covid. It is devastating.... I do with all my heart hop Jordan’s wife and baby will be ok

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Came to share the same plus beer and red wine so a relatable £50 on alcohol for the weekly shop
I have the Tesco clubcard plus ap thingy. We definitely save our big booze purchases for when we can use the 10% off. That's just my experience with it though!

No she wasn't got it from a good source they are all isolating

Next thread title has to include well that tour blew up in your faces now he has covid and probably killed the kind old lady...or similar 🙈🙈🙈
Think that’s a bit in poor taste. The old lady hasn’t died and shouldn’t be joked about in current circumstances. Feels a bit tempting fate.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.