PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think that at first and got some horrible images in my head 🤢😂. But they do actually do a ladies range
Yes but he hasn't actually got any balls and the little cocktail sausage (I'm assuming it is anyway to match his lack of spine) would fit in there just fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but he hasn't actually got any balls and the little cocktail sausage (I'm assuming it is anyway to match his lack of spine) would fit in there just fine 😂
He doesn't look well endowed from what we have seen..especially in those long John's 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've messaged odd balls to say how disappointed I am that they are using people like Ratshit to gift items to and included a couple of her more vulgar stories as evidence. I really don't think these companies research who they're gifting too, they must gift to people purely based on their followers..

Reactions: 23
Funny how when she’s paid to promote something there’s 675 stories about it, when a company sends a freebie, she can only manage 2

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen this shite?! Sad that a baby who wasn’t born isn’t in a book. I’m not sad when I see photos of myself and my partner without our kids ffs. Get a bleeping grip on ya selves.
B7484D8E-BDA1-497F-8708-219D3E1924F1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've messaged odd balls to say how disappointed I am that they are using people like Ratshit to gift items to and included a couple of her more vulgar stories as evidence. I really don't think these companies research who they're gifting too, they must gift to people purely based on their followers..
I wish they'd even just look at her highlights. Piss breath, shagging dogs, my boobs, my horse's mane (about her pubes, in case anyone had forgotten). Hardly a nice family account is she?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I wish they'd even just look at her highlights. Piss breath, shagging dogs, my boobs, my horse's mane (about her pubes, in case anyone had forgotten). Hardly a nice family account is she?
Exactly, I couldn't attach any of them as sadly I'm blocked on her IG account 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but I've had a reply already saying they will pass on her "questionable history" to their gifting department so fair play their customer service is pretty quick..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Literally praying to every god imaginable that she does NOT post a pic with him in those bloody pants. 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I've also messaged them saying I am dumbfounded that a brand that promotes something so important has openly gifted to a woman who pretended to be a charity to scam her followers. I've said they should be very embarassed by their lack of research on who they gift to 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've also messaged them saying I am dumbfounded that a brand that promotes something so important has openly gifted to a woman who pretended to be a charity to scam her followers. I've said they should be very embarassed by their lack of research on who they gift to 🤦🏻‍♀️
It really is shocking isn't it, they obviously have a department for gifting so you would think they would be more diligent with who they chose. Hopefully the fact that people are flagging it up to them will make them realise they've made a bad decision asking Ratshit to share their products..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.