Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbyaugust737

What’s the PayPal thing? Because I see her on my Instagram, don’t know about the pay pal thing and she is awful. Didn’t she have an affair?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Please tell me there's a joke in there with an answer as that's how I read it 😁

Truth is she's so bland I nip in and out and ....nothing to report. She's positively dull, beige, literally boring as.... 😪😪😪😪

Astrid should take this new lockdown as an opportunity to cut those apron strings which Rachel is clinging to. The woman (R) is just too damn desperate for attention it's awkward.
Astrid she'll drag you in....lock all the doors. Listen to Boris and move on IF you desire any credibility in this social platform fame. Look at everyone else giving her a wide birth. READ THE SIGNS.
No joke. just a general question as i remembered her and J saying they were clipping the wings so they couldn’t fly.. but i didn’t realise maybe they could jump high enough to get on a trampoline ... ( i probably sound stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️)

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Where are people finding the misconduct hearing? I can only find 3 from this year, that already took place.
Took me ages to find it too. Try googling 'Devon police PC J Misconduct', and it should be the first link. I had to try slightly different wording, otherwise I kept ending up with the wrong thing :LOL:

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Who is Nina? Haven’t heard of this latest BFF before 🙄

I wonder what happened to the follower who she was going to partner up with so PTWM could get greater insight into the BLM movement and this follower was going to help advise her what to post. That was short lived 😂 Just like this will be - still, at least it gave her a nice day out at playing shop 🙄

Hey Rachael - you’ve been collecting PayPal donations since 2016 and are still doing so (seeing as you have never publiclly told people to stop and cancel their monthly subscription). That’s 4 years of donations that you have failed to account for. Put the donations to good use for once rather than using them as a personal salary and try giving some £££ to families living in poverty. Might make you feel a bit better than crocodile tears whilst you eat out yet again tomorrow which no doubt you will.
Nina is the lady that hand all the food donated and she done the food bank the other day. i think it’s called Eat My Frog? or something along those line... “SOMEONE CORRECT ME ON THE NAME IF IM WRONG :)!”

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I really think it is him, could be it that Emily girl I think her name was think she had a child too, who went on the book tour.

Rach hasn’t mentioned her in ages

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Scoffs is shite, usually on local spotted pages about how awful they are to customers and the tripadvisor reviews aren't great. There's other better places to eat in Paignton. Maybe she has to play down that they regularly eat at very expensive establishments.
Aww man that used to be my fav place to get chips 🤣

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Looks like Tallulah was invited to keep an eye on Wibble in another room while the adults ate. Poor kid!

And size 4? She’s 11 ffs, she’ll still be in kids clothes, why is Rachel trying to make out she’s a super tiny adult? 😒
I thought size 4 was an 8 ( many stores like Gap have the American sizing ) as I’m a 12 but an 8 in clothes stores with this sizing!