Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blackpool

Yes your right. Names will only be public if they are found guilty.
As much as she likes to think it, rach hasn't got that much power over people haha
It’s a new thing. Misconduct trials are now made public (unfortunately there is no such protection for innocent officers ordinarily), which was why I was wondering why J got special treatment.

Reactions: 3

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Call me cynical but if they are ‘working’ at the food bank they have an excuse to leave the house and be out and about for however long every day. Surely she wouldn’t be that conniving though 👀

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Meluna cups are even better as they come in different sizes and softness rating too. I still have to wear pads but mostly it's for just in case.

@FridaK our very own miss marple🧐😂

Anyway the fucking state of it. This is Betsy who did this so hardly taking the piss Rach🙄
Errrmmm is that Josh?

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I really think it is him, could be it that Emily girl I think her name was think she had a child too, who went on the book tour.

Rach hasn’t mentioned her in ages
She tagged her today. She also lives out of Devon so wouldn’t be covered by D&C police

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I’m pissing myself at the stupid mat thing because the idiot clearly sold her soul to the devil for a bit of cash 🤣 how long has she been promoting it?! Over a year surely because she was infamously pregnant and flogging it when pregnant women can’t even use it 🤣 now Wibble is like 14 months or something?! I can’t remember. Anyway Rach. Did you have one gin and agree to this contract. Every month or maybe twice a month you’re obliged to promote that shite and it’s too funny. She’s gonna end up like someone trying to pad out an essay to up the word count soon. There’s nothing more you can say on it!

“So. This mat is very matty. Very mat like. You lie on it. Another word for lie is I suppose...lay? So you can lay on it. And lie. Lie and lay”
Well we know how good she is at lying 😂😂

OwlWatcher23

I’m pissing myself at the stupid mat thing because the idiot clearly sold her soul to the devil for a bit of cash 🤣 how long has she been promoting it?! Over a year surely because she was infamously pregnant and flogging it when pregnant women can’t even use it 🤣 now Wibble is like 14 months or something?! I can’t remember. Anyway Rach. Did you have one gin and agree to this contract. Every month or maybe twice a month you’re obliged to promote that shite and it’s too funny. She’s gonna end up like someone trying to pad out an essay to up the word count soon. There’s nothing more you can say on it!

“So. This mat is very matty. Very mat like. You lie on it. Another word for lie is I suppose...lay? So you can lay on it. And lie. Lie and lay”
That's just like all the teen Instagrammers who advertise bang energy drinks and every other post has to be a video of them pretending to drink it to cheesy music 😴😴 it's painful.

Also I skip ads so assumed the mat advert was recorded once ages ago and then just reposted as needed - is it different each time?

Wotsit

VIP Member
It’s ok, I’m not going anywhere. Just waiting for this to explode in her face. If we still don’t know about the PayPal donations by the time her book does come out (whenever that may be), I’ll pay good money to be at that book tour.
Me too! I think they'll be a few of us 😂

strugglingmother2020

The boys wouldn't have to go through another custody battle. If the misconduct IS josh..it isnt something to lose his children over..i wouldn't have thought anyway??
At most, him and rach would separate so they would obviously live with josh
Oh i maybe read it wrong. I thought he has been sharing indecent images. My apologies

Reactions: 2

keytotruth

VIP Member
It's even worse, if that date is right hes only just over 7 months there! There's no need for chocolate at that age, especially when she wasn't even feeding him solids!
I worked out date wrong omg! I get little treat etc but at that age no need fir such sugar

Reactions: 2