Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Once again. Rachael hasn’t done anything to Seb and Isaacs mother. Please stop making these sweeping statements that you have absolutely no idea about

🙄 she didn’t take the boys away from anyone.No one has been “poisoned”. It’s a long standing arrangement that pre-dates Rachael that the boys sleep out at families houses
And you know what is said behind closed doors to the children do you?
The court might have awarded them custody. Doesnt mean to say they haven't been manipulative in the process. We all know R stopped edies dad access just for the sake of it and partly down to jealously because he moved on with her best friend (thats not gossip, thats been seen on his profile)
We all know how nasty the marshalls can and have been. We all see how nasty and manipulating R can be. Even the slightest snide remark can change someone's opinion.
If she's such a great supporter of trevi house/Nelson Trust or whatever it is then why has she not supported the boys mum herself. The boys mum hasn't done anything personal towards R so why would she not help the boys at least try to form a relationship again. And don't say we don't know she hasn't already because its R we are talking about here, she indirectly makes jabs to their mother at any given opportunity!
The reason people have this opinion about R and the boys mum is because of what R posts herself. And the fact its public knowledge that R has stopped 2 parents already seeing their children (b and t dad did try and take her court/ and edies dad took her to court and won!) She has at least tried to stop one parent due to her own selfishness so I don't blame people for having the opinion they do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

FridaK

VIP Member
The common theory about being someone that comments on Tattle is that we are all jealous of these influencers for whatever reason. I thought about that quite hard and I realised that the thing that Rachael has, that I would sometimes like is the ability not to care about anything but myself.

In the last year we have so much and we are about to go through worse. The school meal campaign has been raging for weeks and Rachael could’ve used her platform to ask people to lobby their MPs so that the Government lost the motion and had to subsidise FSM temporarily. She could’ve highlighted the issue by asking her followers to write up how they are struggling during lockdown. It’s been black history month, she could’ve have passed her page occasionally to minority women and let them tell their story. There are campaigns currently regarding birth partners and how pregnant women shouldn’t be alone. She could’ve got behind that. She could do so much, especially now, to further the social awareness of her young following. They are all in the most, younger women who might not understand why and how COVID has hit their lifestyle so hard.

I know she is a bit thick and she’s not the only person guilty of this, but we all have moral responsibilities no matter how big or small are social circles are. At this point subscribing to the theory of ‘I’m alright Jack’ is obscene, and so is getting paid for advertising, yet doing very little to educating yourself in order to use your voice.

I know she’s about to jump in on the child food poverty now, by sharing posts without context to feel better about herself and to offset the frankly uncouth displays of money squandering they do. But honestly it’s not enough, not when the argument is over and communities are picking up the pieces of a currently very broken system. These platforms do come with obligations, especially in times of crisis.

So yes, that’s what I’m jealous of right now. Mostly because I’m tired of worrying, feeling angry and wishing that we all could work together to make this country better as it hurdles into a nightmare. (Incidentally my own life is fine, normal lumps and bumps, but ticking over okay in contrast to so many others.)

Sometimes it’s just not all about keeping yourself happy, upbeat, your own mental health and how you look etc. There’s so much more that needs to be done than that. I just wish more people thought that.

(Sorry I woke up with word vomit, and thought I’d plop it here. Apologies for the Saturday sanctimony 🤦‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Crazymum

VIP Member
C325656D-E7E6-434E-ADFF-8FBAE00D4FC1.png

I mean is she kidding! It’s not about a treat it’s about some poor kids just having a basic bloody meal. Her sob story doesn’t wash with me !

• Angry

MrsP90

She is actually pissing me off being applauded as being a saint for DV when she actually does sweet fuck all and having the audacity to pay herself a wage for it 😳 I went back to work early during lockdown just 4 months into my mat leave after having my baby 6 weeks early because I couldn’t watch and hear my colleagues absolutely snowed under during COVID (nhs worker) whilst this bitch swans around in her £200 coats and £165 shit cardigans without a care in the world living off the PayPal money donated in good faith, meanwhile myself and my husband are absolutely skint because we’ve had to pay for childcare earlier than expected wondering how we are going to put food on the table and clothe our kids, whilst beating myself up knowing I’ll never get that precious time back with my baby, but watching former colleagues come out of retirement to help I couldn’t sit and home and do nothing! Honestly how are people not starting to see through her monumental amount of lies and shit she spouts. I really hope that castle of lies starts falling down around her soon!

• Heart

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Queen of tact wades in with her £300 Grensons, sticking this on to remember all the babies who couldn’t stay and making sure her healthy fourth baby is in there too. Just don’t have Wilby in the picture. Take it from a different angle, it’s really simple. She’s so spiteful.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I don’t know how she can sit there and say that “Trevi house is a recovery centre for women to stay with their children and beat addiction” and “8 out of 10 women leave Trevi with the children and go on to live with them” knowing what she’s done to Seb and Isaac’s mother.

• Angry

Shimmer

Looking forward to tomorrow's official anniversary post, thank you for rescuing me when I was in a pissy bed sit, for shagging me in the woods when your wife was at home raising your sons...........

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Their meal would have cost at least £80 not including the alcohol and the hotel charve 12.5% on top of the bill aswell automatically.
So twice this week they have had expensive meals out at the price of at least almost £200 minimum.
She cant have any secure savings. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March they have surely spent over £10,000 on luxuries and that's not including their normal bills 🤔
I mean, spend what you like... I just hate the boasting of it all.. (especially the tagging of her jacket when no-one fucking asked) she has nearly £700 worth of coats in the last 3 weeks alone (the jacket and the northface puffa) and then has the audacity to sit there fake crying about kids going hungry!!! Shes so out of touch reality that its infuriating. And I'd bet my last fiver that she has made at least one of her huns feel like utter utter crap seeing her spending habits over the last 7 months

• Angry

Squiggle

VIP Member
The pic of them in the bath 😳 whhhhyyyyyy?! Keep. It. To. Yourself. Especially when he looks like a weirdo trying to slip in a finger. Im sorry if that offends but it offended my eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Recently cries because so much food gets thrown away, a week later, sits in her car laughing over a salad she knows she won’t eat.
What a twat.

Reactions: 27

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
They obviously didn’t have that much fun if they spent half the time engrossed in their phones.

As for “Sebs Mums wet” that vulgar and hardly something to be proud of. A 12 year old group of boys talking about a grown woman like a sex object and being proud of it. It’s like she gets kicks out of it. It’s not the first time she’s mentioned young minors fancying her. Imagine a grown man getting off on young girls fancying him? They call those peodos Rach.

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I reckon the whole not eating thing is a way of punishing and controlling Josh - ‘if you leave me (to go to work) I will just fade away, I can’t live without you constantly with me’. She’s such a bloody drama Queen. She clearly enjoys all the cheese on toast and chocolate bars - it’s hardly that much of an effort to eat in the day unsupervised

Opinionated

VIP Member
She needs to be careful. The more exposure she gets the more her lies will come out. No one who’s suffered any form of abuse can sit there and watch her belittle her husband and kids and think it’s ok. Narcissists are very good at hoodwinking ppl but it will slip. This is only the beginning

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MrsA99

VIP Member
After reading and catching up with the latest posts here, I honestly don't know why Rachel thought it was a good idea to write a book and put it all out there on social media.
She may say it's not, and its only so many minutes of her day, but what she chooses to post in her stories and long rambling posts is far too personal. It's clear these children have been through so much already in their young lives. Strangers should not know or be able to discuss (or speculate) the most intimate part of their lives. She's not even famous and yet there are hundreds of thousands of women who will know who those children are. In that respect (safeguarding their safety and privacy) she has failed as a mother. Quite a few of us Mums here have said we are careful about what we post on social media about our children, and that's just to our friends and family!
How can she not read here and think to herself she's made a huge mistake and it's time to make a change?
Ok, she wants to raise awareness for various causes, but to the detriment of her family's privacy?
I honestly think it's time she had a good hard look at herself and to think long and hard about what she is aiming for now.
If she really wants to start a CIC as mentioned here, then do it.
Her platforms have enough following now to highlight various causes without posting the children as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26