PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a summery of the previous thread but I really cant think right now theres been that much shit going on with her

Reactions: 8
how do the thread titles get picked? I’ve seen some really good ones not be used?
It’s mostly based on likes. Whoever makes the new thread has to order the current thread by most likes and then the suggestion that shows up first is the winner. Sometimes if the suggestion is added quite late it won’t have as many likes so wouldn’t be picked. Also there are some guidelines like titles with swear words can’t be used etc

Reactions: 4
I can’t even think of what crap has gone down.
edies temper forcing Isaac to apologise.
sniggering and snorting whilst Joyce tries to discipline the kids.
Lula didn’t go to school because of a fly catcher.
wilbys hair shaved AGAIN.
Rach doesn’t know how to use laundry products.
Betsys shit nails that a hun offered to pay for a re do
Joyce’s birthday!!

Reactions: 15
That knitted rainbow thing is horrible. That's something my Nan would have had hanging in her kitchen in the 80's/90's.

Reactions: 6
My suggestion got more likes
That’s shit babes

All joking aside, sorry @Lucyinthesky88 that wasn’t intentional I glanced through and didn’t even recall seeing yours. To be honest I wanted my other one to win not this one lol

So did mine. I feel robbed. Like a PayPal contributor.
Sorry. I’ll not to the thread next time I don’t even know how far I checked back but obviously not far enough

Reactions: 9
Just caught up with last threat. One of the rules on the screenshot of things not to be on social media was “details of family social media“ (or words to that effect) The kids have their own accounts and they are underage. Thousands of followers. Does the police department not check?!?

Reactions: 12
Hi girls

just popping in to say Rachel is a cunt

have a lovely day everyone

Reactions: 50
Has she not heard of sun hats with strings? And whether or not she's put suncream on him and his head, he should still be in the shade. Is she sure she's had kids before? Twat!!

Afternoon
I got to thinking (again soz,) and noticed we needed an update also, so I combining the two.

Imagine for the purposes of this post that Josh is still a PO. Is this how his conversation with his Sgt went down today:
Sgt: ‘Ah Joshua, yesterday the D&C Police SM team reported an enquiry about you, are you aware?’
Josh: ‘Yes, it’s my wives trolls’
Sgt: ‘Your wife has trolls? Why?’
Josh: ‘It’s her job, she sells things on Instagram’
Sgt: ‘and people don’t like that?’
Josh: ‘Well they don’t really mind that. They don’t like what she used to do’
Sgt: ‘and that was?’
Josh: ‘Collect money for victims of domestic abuse.’
Sgt: ‘What’s wrong with that? Isn’t that a good thing?’
Josh: ‘Yes, but... well they asked my wife to update them as to where the money had gone, she couldn’t, so she panicked. She really tried to get out of it and then eventually come up with a plan to call someone a mentally ill stalker troll to stop people asking’
Sgt: ‘Why did she do that?’
Josh: ‘BEcauSE shE CAn’
Sgt: ‘So they don’t like her because she won’t tell them where this money went, is that it?’
Josh: ‘No not only that.. They think we are strange’
Sgt: ‘Why’s that’
Josh: ‘Well my wife showed them that I let my underage step daughter drink alcohol and she told them we get daily showers together in front of the kids. She also told them she walked around topless. She made fun of a homeless person with my own Mother. She keeps calling people toxic for no reason and doesn’t tell the truth about our family a lot of the time. Plus anyone who asks her for pure facts, or where there money has gone gets blocked from her page and she takes 7 million photographs of our baby. He’s often naked, or breastfeeding, plus she uploads really personal videos of all our other kids’
Sgt: ‘She does this to sell things? And you are okay with that?’
Josh ‘Yes, she makes a lot of money’
Sgt: ‘Couldn’t you just show where the money has gone and stop them asking?’
Josh: ‘Well we do every time we buy something. They just don’t get it’
Sgt:
Josh:
Sgt: ‘Where are these trolls? I need to know so that I can join them.’

Reactions: 86
Why is she so daft???
Fine, your child doesn't want a sun hat on, and you're making sure the trolls see it's him taking it off, but at least move your buggy so he gets some shade from the sun!
After 4 kids it should be an automatic reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.