PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she won’t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be up for Freshers Week😉😉 , being the cool mum she thinks she is , they’d just see her as a sad desperate Mum who can’t let go of her kid.
She'd be in the bars with Betsy with a 4 Yr old wibble hanging off her boob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The talk about lonely beans and sad potatoes reminds me of a date i went on a few years ago. He spent an hour telling me about how he's terrified of creepy crawlies but the last time he killed a spider he was awake all night upset and worrying about it's family not knowing what had happened or waiting for him/her to come home.
It was a no from me 😂🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The talk about lonely beans and sad potatoes reminds me of a date i went on a few years ago. He spent an hour telling me about how he's terrified of creepy crawlies but the last time he killed a spider he was awake all night upset and worrying about it's family not knowing what had happened or waiting for him/her to come home.
It was a no from me 😂🙅🏻‍♀️
Was his name Joyce by any chance? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God...shes still going 😂 shes really milking this isnt she.
I agree with poster above... 9/10 there is and never has been a sodding light on in a random house...shes just desperate for content and loves a long tale or two. Guaranteed shes hid all 80 stories from joyce 😂 I bet he doesnt know about half the tit she goes on about...maybe that's why hes not intervened yet lol

Reactions: 12
I hope for the sake of their existing children, especially the youngest three, that she doesn’t have number 7 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just got an unconditional offer to study forensics, where’s my post a Rach wtf?? Gutted I might just quit now actually 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking for the last few weeks that she may actually be ill. I’m getting Münchausen vibes..
That might explain why her Mum is very much a part of her life still. What Mum would allow their daughter to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity, yet still be such an active person in their lives?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been thinking for the last few weeks that she may actually be ill. I’m getting Münchausen vibes..
That might explain why her Mum is very much a part of her life still. What Mum would allow their daughter to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity, yet still be such an active person in their lives?
I’ve thought this too. Why have her in her life when she abandoned her? I’d be worried she would do the same to my kids and protect them from it.

I watched her stories in horror about the house light. She’s actually mental.

Reactions: 3
I had a look on Josh’s insta, all the pics he posts of R are pre botox, short hair/ Hopkins vibes.

Can anyone give me a quick explanation on the light in window story haven't been on her stories for a few days and I'm lost

Can anyone give me a quick explanation on the light in window story haven't been on her stories for a few days and I'm lost
Basically she gets up for a piss every night at 2.20am and looks at the house across the road, that always has a light on. The light wasn't on the other night so she thought the owner of the house, who she doesn't know and has never met, had fallen and died. She pestered Joyce about it and bored us all to tears. Then last night, the light wasn't on, then it was on, and there was a man in a scream mask waiting to murder her. She pestered Joyce about it and bored us all to tears. Her mate from Huddersfield is going to drive down and knock on the door of the house, that Rachaeaeaele has shown us all, because Rachaeaeaeaele is so worried. Not only that, but her baked beans have to be saved in pairs so that they're not lonely and so when they move out to build a new life in some exotic city, they have a mate to start a family with. Trees that fall and destroy 3, or 4 cars, only make a sound if someone is listening and cows only moo if someone can hear. She doesn't understand why we don't slide about if the earth is round and the chicken and the egg thing blows her mind and makes her hair literally stand up on end and her eyebrows try to escape off the top of her forehead. She's had 71789429294 messages from followers that are all as mental as she is and one of them believes potatoes have feelings...

Hope that has cleared it up for you...

P.S. If you have a spare 14 hours, her stories still aren't worth watching. They're full of someone who is irrelevant and really bleeping dull, trying to pretend to be interesting and quirky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So now shes circled a completely pitch black photo 🤔
And wondering around outside in the dark at 3.30am in her Pjs??
Weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My God those rambling stories, if my mate started chatting tit like that I'd be thinking she was a good 3 bottles of wine in!

As for the person living in that house, if that was me at this point I'd be furious but perhaps the reason they havent messaged R is because they dont know who the duck she is and she isnt as popular as she thinks and isnt actually followed by every person on the planet even though she'd like to think otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.