PTWM #38 M&S, Periods and Regatta Dens. The only thing she wonโ€™t sell is the rescue hens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of grown woman uses her 15 year old daughter to make passive aggressive digs at people ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ
She is so pathetic it offends me
Also 18 summers? I wish ๐Ÿ˜‚. Trust me once they are born, the next day off you get is when you die ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not all heroes wear capes ๐Ÿ˜‚
What a coincidence - the Gucci belt is mentioned on here and then as if by magic , she has to mention it and that it may be knock off ( when she actually told her huns several years ago that it was a present from Josh just after their wedding) why lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a coincidence - the Gucci belt is mentioned on here and then as if by magic , she has to mention it and that it may be knock off ( when she actually told her huns several years ago that it was a present from Josh just after their wedding) why lie?
It wasnt rach who said it was a knock off... was a follower having a dig ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She HAS to reply doesnt she ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hope the girl asks if paypal was used to purchase it lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this on Betsyโ€™s Instagram? Sheโ€™ll be putting that paypal filter on there pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t understand why a 15 year old girl would want to wear her 40 year old mums clothes?? Itโ€™s used to big herself up with look Iโ€™m so young and trendy!! Buy your 15 year old daughter her own clothes with your followers pay pal money you div!

Reactions: 9
I looked, refreshed, then it was gone. Jesus, after a year or so youโ€™d think sheโ€™d at least try and defend herself ๐Ÿ˜‚. She literally could have just said โ€˜Noโ€˜ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the duck does she get away with this itโ€™s her infuriating!! Itโ€™s mad how she has obviously stolen the money but just gets away with it ๐Ÿ˜ก all that money could have done so much good for children suffering just now, Iโ€™d love a look in her inbox to see how many desperate parents have messaged her and been ignored so she can carry on spending like a Poundland kardashian! In fact Rach tell me the names of some of the people who message you and Iโ€™ll help them ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 14
How the duck does she get away with this itโ€™s her infuriating!! Itโ€™s mad how she has obviously stolen the money but just gets away with it ๐Ÿ˜ก all that money could have done so much good for children suffering just now, Iโ€™d love a look in her inbox to see how many desperate parents have messaged her and been ignored so she can carry on spending like a Poundland kardashian! In fact Rach tell me the names of some of the people who message you and Iโ€™ll help them ๐Ÿ˜ก
That's the thing... all she has to do is reply back to people to ask and/or provide proof from her supposed accountant and that would be that. But by just removing comments it screams guilty! Makes me mad too. But unfortunately, the way she originally worded it so people donated, I dont think she could get in trouble for it?

Reactions: 9
Funny how she never does a โ€œfor all the people askingโ€ answer about PayPal. Iโ€™d hazard a guess there are more of us than those who give a tit where her bleeping wax melts are from ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how she never does a โ€œfor all the people askingโ€ answer about PayPal. Iโ€™d hazard a guess there are more of us than those who give a tit where her bleeping wax melts are from ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I bet she got loads of them on the question post yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I hope it made her feel tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.